Wedding Party

[DELETE]

2»

Re: [DELETE]

• She agreed to all prices and all dates, she was even planning on a 3 day extra trip right before the bachelorette that she never covered either. There is proof that she knew timelines and deadlines. It is not just out of the blue it all happened, we have been trying to be in contact with her for MONTHS with no response. All BM are from out of town so we have an exact agreement on what was going to be done in what timeframe. 
    The bridal party has tried to include her in all conversations and everything with no response, the brides parents decided as well that she would not be in the bridal party because of her actions and complete disrespect towards everyone. She has blatantly told us that it is not important to her. 
    Why care so much? You are a grown adult, worry about your own life. We are going to do what we want anyways. But there are other forums I am on where people are much kinder and even if they don't agree, they do not resort to any type of bullying. I can see someone is still stuck in high school....
    Well considering all bridesmaids and bride agreed on a set deadline since everyone is from out of town and were totally ok with it, I don't understand why it is my fault. All other BM did their duty and ordered the dress wayyyy before the deadline and paid for the events they chose to attend. It was never a requirement to attend anything besides the wedding and that was made extremely clear from the beginning, this EX BM chose to attend the bachelorette and agreed to the price for everything. Nothing to try and realize.
    Since OP is already deleting. 

• Damage is done OP..  Bridesmaid should be reimbursed by the bride and bride should have paid trip insurance on the tickets.. 
  • Why care so much? You are a grown adult, worry about your own life. We are going to do what we want anyways. But there are other forums I am on where people are much kinder and even if they don't agree, they do not resort to any type of bullying. I can see someone is still stuck in high school....
    If you were going to just do whatever you want, then why ask for advice? 

This is a direct quote from you, 'Once again I'll tell you, she chose to leave after we brought it up to her that we were thinking about asking her to leave if she doesn't want to be a part of it and be involved.' Who are 'we' and why are you involved with kicking a family member out of the wedding party? This cousin is still going to be a cousin after the wedding, but the relationship is certainly going to be awkward for your friend, the bride. What a shame.

• Oh my goodness I missed that this was a cousin.  

Not only is the relationship going to be awkward between cousins but if this is how my sibling or my IL's child treated my child there would be words exchanged both with my niece and with the ILs.   Maybe I'd save the commentary for after the wedding day but I can assure that there would be a rift.   And should the rift go further up the food chain, hell hath no fury like a grandmama bear either. 

• banana468 said:
    Oh my goodness I missed that this was a cousin.  

Not only is the relationship going to be awkward between cousins but if this is how my sibling or my IL's child treated my child there would be words exchanged both with my niece and with the ILs.   Maybe I'd save the commentary for after the wedding day but I can assure that there would be a rift.   And should the rift go further up the food chain, hell hath no fury like a grandmama bear either. 

So true!