Wedding Woes

90 Day fiance

1121314151618»

Re: 90 Day fiance

• Also was it my TV or did Mike’s immigration lawyer have a very yellow tinge to her...
    I didn't notice the yellow tinge.  But I was majorly side-eying a hanging she had on the wall behind her.  I couldn't read the text on it, but I think it had the word "wine" or "wino" on the top and was a picture of a cartoon woman about to jump into a large wine glass.  And it wasn't a work of art or anything.  More like something you'd get at a Stuckee's or Spencer Gifts.

I mean, I'm certainly not saying or expecting that attorneys should be the stereotype of being all proper and straight-laced.  But something like that...in an office where she meets with clients...shows poor judgment, imho.  And I wouldn't want to hire an attorney who is, right off the bat, giving me bad vibes about their judgment.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yea she had a lot of wine decorations which was odd and the weirdly tall desk that seemed like they should have been standing and not sitting behind
  • Is anyone else caught up? There were some weddings on the most recent episode
  • I'm caught up, though not with Pillow Talk from Sunday.

It was a fun episode because there were four weddings on it!  ((Spoilers))...

Blake and Jasmin -- She said she had never been to a wedding.  Which seemed...odd but, okay.  She actually smiled a few times, lol.  Unlike so many of the foreigners, her sister (who already lives in LA) was there and so were their parents.  That was really nice she could have some of her family there.

Murcel and Anna -- Just glad they got married after all the turmoil of the season.  Which I still think was faked (the turmoil).  Her sons (except the oldest one) were great and stole the show!  It was so sweet they asked if they could walk her down the aisle!  I was dying of laughter when the middle son was talking to the camera about how he was so glad his mom and Murcel was getting married because she was so much happier with him.  And then the youngest son pipes in that he's glad they're getting married because there will be cake. 

Robert and Anny -- So adorable his son walked Anny into the chapel!  Not a big fan of his "playacting" at the altar that he wasn't going to go through with it...until he officially proposed (and then did so).  Though I suspect that was just done for the cameras and everyone was in on it.  I was digging the red jackets with black trim.

Tania and Syngin -- I hear ya, Tania.  There should be more variety in wedding dress colors.  I liked her pink dress with the black lace overlay.  Darn it, though.  I hate to be negative about someone's wedding.  Yet again, she has all these "plans" and then procrastinates on the follow through.  Then they are supposed to write their own vows.  Except they both procrastinated on that also.  The result being vows I found cringeworthy.  Syngin opening with he knew when he met her she would be more than a one-night stand.  She opens with she promises to call him more often when she's out drinking.  But they seemed happy with how everything went, so I guess that's the main thing.

I read online that Angela and Michael got married in Nigeria a couple weeks ago.  I think Jan. 27th (something like that).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CharmedPamCharmedPam Chicagoburbs member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer
    edited February 12
    When you said four weddings @short+sassy I had to think long and hard about what four.  I completely forgot about Jasmin and Blake.  I wasn't a fan of her dress.  I expected more from someone who bought it all the way from Finland.  I think it was too tight even on her body type. 

Murcel and Anna, lovely last minute wedding! her kids speech did make make cry!  Sucks that her mom and oldest couldn’t make it.  I actually thought they would surprise her and show up. It wasn’t about them supporting the marriage but supporting HER. 

Tania and Syngin, I won’t say anything about a black dress either because I would go that route (but it’s also 100% my character). I thought their wedding was the best and really liked how they did it.

Robert and Anny, you know - Bryson started off the season as a brat.  But he was so sweet this ep, he redeemed himself.  Agreed,  @short+sassy the dramatic “I can’t do this right now...” from Robert was so predicable and eye rolling. 

Can’t wait for the tell all! And I’ll be out of the country for it so can’t watch it till the 23rd!

• climbingwifeclimbingwife NYC 'burbs member
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    I'm sort of caught up - I fell asleep during the last episode. 

Blake and Jasmin - their wedding was cringe-worthy to me. She barely even looked at him! I guess maybe you could chalk it up to nerves, but I legit don't believe that she even likes him. 

Syngin deserves better than Tania. 

The tell all next week looks pretty interesting. I think they're alluding to Mike cheating on Natalie? And of course Angela is going off about something. 

edited February 12
    I'm sort of caught up - I fell asleep during the last episode. 

Blake and Jasmin - their wedding was cringe-worthy to me. She barely even looked at him! I guess maybe you could chalk it up to nerves, but I legit don't believe that she even likes him. 

The tell all next week looks pretty interesting. I think they're alluding to Mike cheating on Natalie? And of course Angela is going off about something. 
    The way he’s acting about the split makes me think he didn’t though.  I feel like they’re setting the scene up in clips for us to believe that.  When Angela says “what did you do?” And turns to the left in the tell all teaser clip - I think she’s taking to the other Micheal.  Micheal and Juliana because I think that Micheal DID cheat on his ex wife. 
    I think that when WA Mike came back and his lawyer said “there’s something critical out there if it’s confidential” he did some digging on her.  Not sure if he came up with anything but maybe Natalie’s trust issue has to do with him looking into her background on why she didn’t get the visa.

yeah, Michael you should really marry that Jekyl/Hyde (Angela).  That’s a good decision. 
    Edit words

• I'm sort of caught up - I fell asleep during the last episode. 

I was looking up 90DF articles yesterday.  One of them was alluding to teasers from the Tell-All.  And they commented that "it wouldn't be a Tell-All if Angela wasn't mad about something and threatened to walk off the set", lol.  The author's guess is that one of Michael's friends was on video chat and she was yelling at him.

I also read that Ronald and Tiffany are already divorcing!  They're the couple from 90DF The Other Way, where Tiffany moved to South Africa.  They just had a baby together last year.  He claims she cheated on him and he also couldn't take how controlling she was.  She said she didn't cheat and, although they both still love each other and tried to make it work, they are miserable.  She also threw in her own shade of being tired of being unappreciated and taken advantage of.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • climbingwifeclimbingwife NYC 'burbs member
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Oh, I saw that about Ronald and Tiffany! How either of them thought that relationship would work out is beyond me. And now a kid has a father that lives half way around the world and who knows when they'll get to see each other. 

I really, really dislike Angela. Her dry, straw hair even bothers me. But the meltdowns at literally every reunion is just tiresome. 

Oh, I saw that about Ronald and Tiffany! How either of them thought that relationship would work out is beyond me. And now a kid has a father that lives half way around the world and who knows when they'll get to see each other. 

I really, really dislike Angela. Her dry, straw hair even bothers me. But the meltdowns at literally every reunion is just tiresome. 
    Don’t make me literally lol.  I’m at work!

but I feel bad for Tiffany’s son because I legit think he loved Ronald as his own Dad. 

climbingwife
  • Jasmin's dress - i agree it seemed like an odd choice and not the most flattering for her figure which is crazy since she has a nice figure

Tania - I liked her dress except for the tutu/tulle part

Bryson - I loved him in his little red tux.

Robert - I think he "proposed" at the wedding so that Anny couldn't complain about the ring since she would be in front of everyone. I bet if it was at home she'd make him run to the store and prove it was real. 

Angela is super annoying and their relationship is weird but I swear sometimes it seems like they really do love each other