Budget Weddings Forum
Options

Help San Diego Wedding Planner

Hi All,

I am getting married labor day weekend next year, we are in Boston getting married in San Diego. We are from San Diego and are out here for military reasons. That being said, I am already struggling planning and coordinating with vendors and such. Does anyone know of any event planners or wedding planners? Maybe some that are starting off and are more affordable? Our budget is very low and we cant afford to spend a lot on a wedding planner. Figured I would talk to you lovely ladies here and maybe someone knows of someone. I am open to any suggestions. Thank you ladies!!

Best,
Melissa

Re: Help San Diego Wedding Planner

• Options
    Try the local boards. This is an international board. Also could you try talking to some of the women on base? 

• Options
    Melissa, reach out the Wedding Wire, TheKnot , enter your information where the wedding will be held , and see if anyone is in your area. Also check out the Chamber of Commerce in San Diego for Wedding Planners, there are many wedding forums on FB with Wedding Planners from worldwide . All the best in your search, just be transparent and honest with them, and do your homework on what you are looking for as a Bride On A Budget..