Wedding Woes

MONDAY again???

2»

Re: MONDAY again???

• levioosa said:
    Omg @sparklepants41. I’m glad you two are okay. That’s so scary. How was the other driver? And I’m so sorry for your loss. 

@NBSquared2017 ahhhh!!! Congratulations!!! Good vibes for a continued safe and healthy pregnancy! 
    Thank you! The other driver was totally fine, but definitely groggy. The worst part was he didn't even apologize!! 

He finally confessed to having fallen asleep once he saw Babypants on the stretcher. At least he has a conscience even if he can't express empathy. 
  • Oh gosh so scary @sparklepants41 glad you're both okay!  Yaayay @NBSquared2017 congrats!

First Christmas weekend was great.  Saturday night was a Polar Express trolley rude and Sunday was a fun advent craft event after mass and then we put up the tree.  I love this time of year :) 
  • Congratulations @NBSquared2017! Such wonderful news. Hope you have a healthy pregnancy. Glad you and babypants are ok @sparklepants41. That is super scary.

We got home yesterday from Thanksgiving in Chicago. Had a nice time. We took the boys to the town's Winterfest to see Santa arrive on a fire truck. That was a hit - 18 month old and fire trucks are a great combo. The weather was sucky the whole weekend but oh well. Tday itself was good. DD's ILs were there for dinner. I can only take so much of them. Her MIL talks constantly without giving others a chance. She also talks about people we don't know. Thankfully I only see her a few times a year!

I've gotten most of Christmas gifts bought. Some today and some on Friday but all on line. I am not one to fight the crowds on Black Friday. The house and the outside are both decorated. Now I need to wrap presents and figure out baking schedule.
  • Oh that’s fantastic @NBSquared2017!! So happy for you! 

@sparklepants41 that’s so scary! 
  • That's a lot of stuff at once @sparklepants41.  I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.  I'm glad y'all are OK after the accident.  I had a guy rear end me when DefConn was a baby, and in the car with me, and he was also an asshole about it.  
  • Welcome back @VarunaTT.  Glad it all went well
    man oh man the drama @short+sassy, this has been going on for a long time!
    @sparklepants41 yikes!  This is so eye opening for me because there have been times when I have been driving one thinking I’m AOK - and yet next second later my eyes are closed. Like, I don’t even KNOW I’m tired! Usually on highways though. SO glad you and babypanta are ok.

great big baby cheers for all that are pregnant.  Is it three on here or am I missing someone?

• @kvruns - It was a giant soft pretzel that was shaped into a turkey.  I wish TK let me post pictures because it was pretty cool!  

@sparklepants41 - glad that you and BabyPants are ok!  

@NBSquared2017 - Congrats!  I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!