Wedding Woes
Options

Coronavirus Concerns

My daughter has planned her wedding to be in Puerto Vallarta on 5/15. Now with the safety concerns we don’t know if we should cancel, plan a wedding in our hometown, postpone all together or..... The wedding is 30 people. Such a stressful time for everyone right now. Obviously we want our guests to be safe but my baby girl wants to marry her man. Advice? Thoughts? 

Re: Coronavirus Concerns

• Options
    I would either post pone or change the plans to just immediate family. Traveling internationally at that time will still be unwise. She will still be married if it is a small wedding at home. Of course this would depend on who the officiant is and if they would be able to perform the ceremony. Best of luck to your daughter. 
  • Options
    I’d call your vendors and see what options you have. Mexico may be putting in restrictions on US travelers so that may impact the wedding. Best of luck, this is a tough time! 
  • Options
    Canada and US just stopped the boarders for travelers - only trade.

Talk to vendors. It's hard to say what will happen by May
  • Options

That’s a big deal here; we have so much cross-border traffic and people working/living on either side it’s going to have a big economic impact. 
  • Options

That’s a big deal here; we have so much cross-border traffic and people working/living on either side it’s going to have a big economic impact. 
    Yeh they had to take a whole lot of stuff into thought and apparently Trudeau and Trump agreed it had to be done.
    My guess is those people who cross-boarder work will be WFH :\  
  • Options
    It seems like every time we come up with a plan something else is announced lol. The stories brides will one day tell their children.