My daughter has planned her wedding to be in Puerto Vallarta on 5/15. Now with the safety concerns we don’t know if we should cancel, plan a wedding in our hometown, postpone all together or..... The wedding is 30 people. Such a stressful time for everyone right now. Obviously we want our guests to be safe but my baby girl wants to marry her man. Advice? Thoughts?