New York-Long Island
Options

Make-Up and Hair Recommendations Needed

Anyone have some good recommendations for hair and make-up? 

Re: Make-Up and Hair Recommendations Needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    where?
  • Options
    ccuiffoccuiffo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girlfriend recommended these two wonderfully talented young ladies to me for my wedding last summer, and she had used them back in 07. Jackie of  "I Make Up You" 5169012359, for gorgeous impeccable make up that lasted all night and looked natural and elegant.  Carmella, our hair stylist,(516-770-6665)  did such an amazing job on my whole bridal party! She gave me a trial, took suggestions and requests like a true professional, and had the patience of a saint with all of us! My bridal party was quite large and we're all very fussy. If you're looking for professional, high quality workmanship then these are your girls. Best of luck and congratulations! I love weddings...wish I could do it again! Will be one of the most beautiful days of your life! Enjoy it!
  • Options
    9flowers9flowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of my friends used Lynn LaMorte  She does photo shoots for magazines & tv work mostly. I'm pretty sure her website is www.lynnlamorte.com
    They all looked incredible & said she was super easy to work with. I can find out more info if you want.
  • Options
    9flowers9flowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops, I should have mentioned that she (Lynn LaMorte) does makeup, not hair.  I've been told about a few hair people and will set up trials soon.  I'll post my experiences!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    bridetobeeebridetobeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Teresa K in Long Island. I think she's in Nassau county
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.makeupbymarisa.com for makeup and Roseanna Armador for Hair!! HTH!
  • Options
    krisnacckrisnacc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used a girl from MAC in Macy's Hampton Bays and she was amazing!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards