Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Got my wedding dress and need someone to share it with!!

I am so excited that I found my dress! But due to Covid only my mom and dad have seen it in person. I showed 2 of my friends/bridesmaids, but I want to share it with the world!!

But since I want to keep it a surprise for the wedding, I thought I’d share it with you guys!

Please keep in mind this is just the sample dress and it needs fitted. We added the belt, and the veil is being changed into a cape! Also the pics don’t do it justice. Every layer of the skirt has different types of sparkles that shimmer under the lights!

(I also have started my weightlifting program , am doing my peloton rides and am training for my first ultra so I’m hoping I’ll be in a little better shape by the time the wedding rolls around!) 

Re: Got my wedding dress and need someone to share it with!!

• Options
    Congrats!  That dress is gorgeous and you look stunning in it!  I especially like the bodice.  It's a beautiful interplay of sparkles and sheer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bodice is meh to me (I hate deep plungy things that you can't get a proper bra under), but the train is super-sparkly and I love it! Especially if it's even more shimmery than the photos suggest.

Also, I think you're already in pretty good shape there; I've seen plenty of people in "worse shape" who made beautiful brides anyway. Happiness is palpable even behind a mask.
  • Options
    Such a gorgeous dress! You look stunning in it! I love the buttons on the back too!!!
  • Options
    It looks so amazing on you! Elegantly glamorous ❤️
  • Options
    Beautiful, you look amazing! I LOVE the sparkle and the plunge!  Two of my favorite things haha
  • Options
    I love it! It's funny I had originally purchased a fairly plain dress and had my wedding cancelled 2x from covid... so now my wedding is finally in a few weeks. After my first fitting 2 weeks ago I realized this is the ONE time you get to be completely dressed up in whatever you want, no rules, so i bought a sequin wedding gown off the rack... the point being, rock those sparkles!! It looks amazing on you! and don't put too much pressure to lose weight or 'look better', you look amazing and gorgeous right now