Wedding Woes
Options

Totally Tuesday

Even with the divorce stuff my life feels a bit lather rinse repeat right now.  Wishing everyone a good day!

Re: Totally Tuesday

• Options
    On Tuesdays we have an all company meeting from 9-10, I call in to our zoom's in baby B's room and planned to take today's meeting to switch out winter and summer stuff in his dresser. Of course today is a day they want to have mini breakout rooms and have conversations so I actually have to be on video and talk.  Cmon guys, I'm trying to multitask! 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    On Tuesdays we have an all company meeting from 9-10, I call in to our zoom's in baby B's room and planned to take today's meeting to switch out winter and summer stuff in his dresser. Of course today is a day they want to have mini breakout rooms and have conversations so I actually have to be on video and talk.  Cmon guys, I'm trying to multitask! 
    I have a meeting like this on Wednesday! I always plan to multitask but at least they put it in the meeting notice there would be breakout rooms. 
  • Options
    I got my H&M order, recorded a youtube vid, and put the clothes away. Not super sold on how much I like having them in the dresser since I wanna getting rid of the dresser.
    I was hoping to get a tupperware for under her bed, but my grocery store apparently went out of stock *eye roll*

Whatever, I'll figure it out. We have until winter to get dresser out, so we have time.
  • Options
    I got my H&M order, recorded a youtube vid, and put the clothes away. Not super sold on how much I like having them in the dresser since I wanna getting rid of the dresser.
    I was hoping to get a tupperware for under her bed, but my grocery store apparently went out of stock *eye roll*

Whatever, I'll figure it out. We have until winter to get dresser out, so we have time.
    I hope you can find some because they’re so handy. I store all my summer/swim stuff under the bed because I run out of storage space!
  • Options
    Definitely SSDD around here.  It is going to get up to around 80 today.  

DH made fun of my pate ass legs yesterday because I was wearing shorts.  LOL  I'm hoping for some outside time this week and weekend. I need some sun!!  

I cannot wait for boating season.  I think I'm going to finally order some swimsuits this weekend.  I've narrowed it down to 4.  I'm loving the cap sleeve trend in swimwear this season.  

• Options

I am freezing in the office today. It is supposed to get up to 80 today so I think I need to run out at lunch to warm up a little.

My MIL asked for the day off tomorrow (she watches our kids) so I am taking a vacation day. I was planning on going to the park and having a picnic but now it’s looking like it will rain. Boo! Trying to think of a plan B now.

• Options

I hope you can find some because they’re so handy. I store all my summer/swim stuff under the bed because I run out of storage space!
    I'm annoyed because I found a really good one for like $12!
    Next groceries, I'm hoping it'll still be on grocery pick up to avoid going into the store. Plus idk if they're considered essential {non-essential things are blocked off - some stuff can be done if you do grocery pickup}
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:

DH made fun of my pate ass legs yesterday because I was wearing shorts.  LOL  I'm hoping for some outside time this week and weekend. I need some sun!!  

I cannot wait for boating season.  I think I'm going to finally order some swimsuits this weekend.  I've narrowed it down to 4.  I'm loving the cap sleeve trend in swimwear this season.  

I also love this! Also I spent way too much time yesterday going through this list. 

• Options
    Also we just placed out first instacart order. We are just now joining the rest of the pandemic ordering our groceries online. 
  • Options
    I don't think I've seen cap sleeve swimsuits before.  I finally found one I really like that is good at sucking things in but it is not so fun when I have to pee. I prefer 2 pieces just for that although B likes to hang on me and pull things down which is why I went for the one piece 
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:

I also love this! Also I spent way too much time yesterday going through this list. 

I looked at that list yesterday too! Lol!! 
  • Options
    That sucks @VarunaTT- I meant to ask you yesterday, can you work remotely while all of this is going on? I remember you saying before the firm was super remote-friendly but wondering if they’d make an exception? 

Would a move like that be far from your parents? 
  • Options
    CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2021
    Good luck on shot #2 @climbingsingle!  I was worried about side effects with me.  All I had was minor headache (went away with tylenol) and weak muscles for like 1/2 a day.  Didn’t really stop me from doing anything! Still had date night the day after.

yesterday, today and tomorrow I’m busier than usual at work.  We have a sales conference going on (sociallly distanced), and the admin setting it up was just going to put out coffee for the salespeople.  She doesn’t drink coffee and had no idea what else was needed for coffee drinkers. I left the house early to pick up creamers, sugars, sweetners, tea and decaf.  Gotta have options! And then tomorrow I told her I’d go to starbucks early with her for the breakfast pick up. Early mornings.  Long nights.  But I think we’re all working from home Friday because of it.  

• Options
    Ugh @VarunaTT, that sucks.  Not being able to trust people or a situation makes me so damn anxious.  I can't imagine it being my work environment.  

I totally understand wanting to GTFO of your area.  If you need a partner for scouting trips to areas you're interested in, you know where to find me.  LOL  (All I think about is traveling right now.) 

• Options
    @CharmedPam she literally just wanted to put out a pot of coffee with nothing else? that's funny! Even when I wasn't a coffee drinker I knew you need other stuff. 
  • Options
    CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2021
    kvruns said:
    @CharmedPam she literally just wanted to put out a pot of coffee with nothing else? that's funny! Even when I wasn't a coffee drinker I knew you need other stuff. 
    Lol yup!  Yesterday she’s like “you know what we forgot to get?” (We did a costco run for snacks) “creamer”.  So then I walked into the kitchen and saw that our coffee mate powder had expired in 2016! We had NO idea how old the splenda pacjeta were. So I told her I’d take care of it. You usually have coffee & tea as an option anyway. 

@VarunaTT, that sucks about your situation.  Me, myself, I love St Louis, but I’ve only visited.  Can you work remotely as you job search?  I also think you got a great pad as well! I don’t know if you could touch that sq ft and price in other metropolitan areas

• Options
    SITB
    It is gorgeous here today. I've already worked out then did some yard work. Why do weeds always appear so quickly?! I think I just may spend the afternoon reading on the porch!

@VarunaTT so sorry you feel so unsafe. Hope you can come to a decision about where to live and work that is best for you.

Nothing much going on today. I rejoined Noom last night. Hoping that the app will keep me more accountable - pretty easy to log food. They were offering 90% off so there was that too. 

Good luck with the 2nd vaccine @climbingsingle. I was just a little tired and sore after mine. Hopefully that will be the case for you too.
  • Options
    Oh no @ILoveBeachMusic.  That's so sad.  So sorry to hear that.  
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @ILoveBeachMusic.

I'm currently sporting a sore throat but I think it's due to the cold I'm fairly certain DH and Chiquita have.  They both have a PCR result awaiting after yesterday to rule out Covid.    

• Options
    so sorry to hear that @ILoveBeachMusic
  • Options
    @ILoveBeachMusic I am so sorry to hear that. Praying for DS2 and his friend and the repose of the brother's soul. (Anyone I would know?)