Wedding Woes

Tuesday!

13»

Re: Tuesday!

• kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Good to know on the museum @MobKaz we haven’t renewed our membership yet bc it felt too germy but I may this winter. 

@ILoveBeachMusic yep I’m moving back home. Altho I’ve lived north side ever since I graduated from college it’s time for me to come home. 

@mrsconn23 GW schools which is what I had wanted tho all my other offers were in Whiteland schools bc those are generally more affordable neighborhoods 
  • edited July 2021
    kvruns said:
    Good to know on the museum @MobKaz we haven’t renewed our membership yet bc it felt too germy but I may this winter. 

@ILoveBeachMusic yep I’m moving back home. Altho I’ve lived north side ever since I graduated from college it’s time for me to come home. 

@mrsconn23 GW schools which is what I had wanted tho all my other offers were in Whiteland schools bc those are generally more affordable neighborhoods 
    Yes, I guessed that you were moving closer to family. Like you said good school systems (even though northside are too). Good luck with the move. I know you will be glad to be closer to family.

Thanks for the traffic warning @m@MobKaz. I'm traveling north earlier in the week but will be coming home over the weekend. Good to hear most things are open at the museum. We will most likely be getting a grandparent membership there next year.
  • On flooring, just wanted to throw this out there about Floor and Decor. This weekend we went to look at tile, and picked up a couple of samples. Later the same day, we were at Lowe's and checked out their tiles. Much smaller selection, but I noticed that they carried one of the samples we'd picked up. Except it was $17 at Floor and Decor, but $14 at Lowe's. (Accent tile, I'm not loaded enough to spend that kind of money in a large space.)

So just a recommendation, once you decide on something check online for prices before you pull the trigger!