Wedding Woes

Monday

2»

Re: Monday

• kvruns said:
    8/11, though it needs some work and the  plan is to move at the end of August. Unfortunately these traits are what is making this much more difficult and I can't simply just be like "take him to the cleaners" bc I'm trying to ensure he is happy with things and thus it makes things a bit easier on my end even if I'm coming out on the losing end $ wise. 
    UGH. That sucks.  It's so frustrating.  Have you retained a lawyer? 

This sounds like my friend's STBXH.  The one thing she has going for her financially is he refuses to work, at all. It's not even like he's underemployed, he's just not working.  She's still gonna have to pay him out *something*, but it may not be as bad as she's fearing since he can work, chooses not to, and she's been paying everything for years.  

He's supposed to be out on the 23rd.  I have my fingers crossed that he GTFO's.  It would be an extra special bonus if the Sheriff has to come and kick his out.  

Also, my therapist thinks FIL is NPD.  He's not on the sociopathic end of it, he's dramatic and makes everything about him.  He sucks the air out of any room he's in.  
  • I know this is celebrity news, but did you hear about Kelly Clarkson? While her divorce is pending, she has to pay him $150k in spousal support and $45k in child support.  A month! And she has full custody of the kids (they’re going for joint). Plus she has a prenup (so this could change when finaled).  And there were cheating rumors a while ago about him.  When cheating rumors swirl, 9/10 they’re legit.

can you imagine paying $195,000 a month to a cheating stbx husband and he only has kids part time?

• I know this is celebrity news, but did you hear about Kelly Clarkson? While her divorce is pending, she has to pay him $150k in spousal support and $45k in child support.  A month! And she has full custody of the kids (they’re going for joint). Plus she has a prenup (so this could change when finaled).  And there were cheating rumors a while ago about him.  When cheating rumors swirl, 9/10 they’re legit.

can you imagine paying $195,000 a month to a cheating stbx husband and he only has kids part time?
    I wish there was an angry button.

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2021
    I know this is celebrity news, but did you hear about Kelly Clarkson? While her divorce is pending, she has to pay him $150k in spousal support and $45k in child support.  A month! And she has full custody of the kids (they’re going for joint). Plus she has a prenup (so this could change when finaled).  And there were cheating rumors a while ago about him.  When cheating rumors swirl, 9/10 they’re legit.

He's decided to fuck off to WY or MT to be a full-time rancher and only manages Blake Shelton now (which...Shelton's on The Voice with Clarkson, so that seems awkward).  She told the court he's choosing to make less than his full potential.  

Her income is reported at $1.5M/month, so...there's that.  But yeah, it's complete bullshit. 

She is suing him, his dad, and their management company for misrepresentation and fraud over the last decade.  I hope the lawsuit goes in her favor.  

It sounds like he's shady af.  Good on her for not publicly trashing him, but it's gotta be sting after sting for her since she got fucked over emotionally and is now getting the same financially. 

I've never heard a single bad word about her.  It sucks that she picked such a shitty dude.  (for clarity, not blaming her...sounds like she was blindsided after being with him about a decade)

• kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I did hear the Kelly Clarkson thing, how crazy.  I don't think I knew why they were getting a divorce but that sucks that it sounds like he has caused this and now she has to pay. Ugh how ridiculous. 
  • I was so confused why there were 2 Monday posts..lol. 

@kvruns I'm sorry. My ex is on the sociopathic end of the NPD spectrum, and it's been so fucking hard. He will not stop trying to fuck with me. 

And that shit about Kelly Clarkson is infuriating and I feel awful for her.