Wedding Woes

Too Little Sleep TUESDAY

2»

Re: Too Little Sleep TUESDAY

• We mask whenever we are out in public - for everyone's sake. Our 3 year old grandsons mask too. They have to mask at preschool and are use to doing so because DD and SIL started it with them from the get go of the pandemic. I found out from my niece that my brother has a bread through case of covid. He is feeling pretty crappy - flu like symptoms. He is getting an infusion this afternoon. Hopefully he'll be feeling better soon. He has several co-morbidities so I'm glad he was vaccinated.

I had lunch with a friend today. She and her husband just came off quarantine and tested negative. They were both vaccinated too. She has been asymptomatic but her husband had flu like symptoms. Our builder should be here soon to talk about the bathroom reno. Fingers crossed it doesn't cost an arm and a leg - who am I kidding! 
  • DS new daycare doesn't require masks for kids (his old one didnt unless it was age 5+ for state or city mandate) but teachers and parents all wore them. I wear one dropping him off but I'm one of like 5 people I see masking there