Knottie Tech Help
Options

RSVP Issue - unable to RSVP

I want to be as eco-friendly as possible, where possible. So I'm taking advantage of the RSVP online function of The Knot. However I have several family members who do not use the internet. This is fine, other family members can RSVP on their behalf.

Except that when they try to RSVP for other people using the same device they used for their own RSVP, The Knot says that they have already RSVP'd and they cannot do so again. They can only change an existing RSVP. 

Am I missing something? Is there a way I can make this function properly, so I can have my family members without internet access get RSVP'd while not creating extra work for myself?

Re: RSVP Issue - unable to RSVP

• Options
    Honestly, for those who are trying to respond for others if they run into technical difficulties just get the response from them and input it yourself into your own tracking. 

Years ago TK's RSVP tracking was notoriously unreliable and it may be trying to block IP addresses that have already responded. 
  • Options
    Hi there!  Please reach out to our Customer Support Team for assistance at help@theknot.com!!