Wedding Woes

Thursday!!

2»

Re: Thursday!!

• FWIW I rarely use a wet mop on our hardwood.  I have a Norwex mop which is like a swiffer but washable and I use that for the hardwood floor most of the time.  If they are gross after a round of spaghetti grenades or a holiday party I will use the wet mop but that's only a couple times a year. 
  • banana468 said:
    FWIW I rarely use a wet mop on our hardwood.  I have a Norwex mop which is like a swiffer but washable and I use that for the hardwood floor most of the time.  If they are gross after a round of spaghetti grenades or a holiday party I will use the wet mop but that's only a couple times a year. 
    I very seldom use wet on our hardwoods either. I use my Norwex mop too - dry mostly and if I really to clean up something sticky the wet pad.
  • What’s this “floor cleaning” you’re all talking about?

😃

no, but really for hardwoods I just use the swiffer disposable pads made for hardwoods specifically.

• @STARMOON44, sorry to hear that 

@charlotte989875, not sure what I would do in your situation except help your son adjust one way or the other. If you can help him stay in touch with his friends, that probably is the best thing you can do for him.

@levioosa, good luck with your boat situation. I'm sorry there's so much drama and miscommunication going on. I hope you don't have to treat the slip fee as a sunk cost.
  • banana468 said:
    FWIW I rarely use a wet mop on our hardwood.  I have a Norwex mop which is like a swiffer but washable and I use that for the hardwood floor most of the time.  If they are gross after a round of spaghetti grenades or a holiday party I will use the wet mop but that's only a couple times a year. 

I have similar - microfiber attachment like swiffer - but it doesn't clean as well? Like it cleans but I know it's not the greatest. I'm hoping for something that's good for gross stuff on the floor lol

{btw Spaghetti grenades? lol}
  • banana468 said:

I have similar - microfiber attachment like swiffer - but it doesn't clean as well? Like it cleans but I know it's not the greatest. I'm hoping for something that's good for gross stuff on the floor lol

{btw Spaghetti grenades? lol}
    We do a swifter wet every night (we’re in a throwing food as soon as he’s done eating phase and the dog only wants cheese & meat not vegetables) but rarely use a true went mop ever. Like maybe once a year?