Texas-Houston
Options

It's Monday!

How was the weekend?I worked Fri & Sat. but Sunday FI BBQ some brisket, so we got to spend some quiet time alone.  Hadn't done that in a while!

Re: It's Monday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    saturday I watched my mom and my daughter get their belly button pierced...lol it was so funny.  lol
    Planning Bio
    Updated 8/24
    The Planning Blog
    Updated 8/26

• Options
    edited December 2011
    my weekend sucked.good: Aggies won, Texans won, Cowboys lost, Texas Tech lostbad: Longhorns won, I got impetigo on Saturday and had to call my photographer last minute to reschedule my engagement pictures that I was supposed to take yesterday. working on setting up a new date right now.:( :(:(

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pretty good! Got all the stuff for my sisters baby shower on the 3rd. And I switched my name at the bank.
    DX PCOS 11/10 - Failed Adoption 9/11 - LEEP 12/11 - Starting Clomid 4/1/12

Photobucket

I did it. I started a blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was okay. Had dinner with FI and DS (mm sushi), saturday did my first Tecate Light Promo, visited FILs, saw the fight, sunday nothing interesting. But this stupid guy was going the wrong way and missed us by seconds b/c I swirved off the lane. (stupid idiots!)
  • Options
    ayersfam20ayersfam20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was good!  Friday my friend came in town and stayed with us, we went out for sushi and a movie.Saturday I went to Houston for my friend's surprise b-day party and had a Gina's cake. :-)  Stayed the night with my bff.Sunday, brunch in town and then came home and watched f-ball while DH cooked dinner. 
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    busy with wedding stuff then sunday i babysat the nephews and went to ikea!
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    pooh: that sucks you had to reschedule. are you taking them on A&M's campus?Friday: had our date nightSaturday: did some shopping, thought my dog broke my nose. almost freaked out. Sunday: Bridal Portraits*I am ready for a new weekend.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    STBM, yes. in Kyle and Olsen. so I have to reschedule with the athletic facilities people too. :(

Glenna Harding Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards