Texas-Houston
Options

Anniversary Dance

I've heard it mentioned, but not exactly sure what it is or how it works.  Any idea?

Re: Anniversary Dance

• Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I think what you are asking is when all the couples go and dance and you see which couple has been married the longest., is that what you are referring to?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we did that instead of a bouquet toss.All married couples get on the dance floor.DJ says all couples married less than 1 day leave the dance floor.. so of course you and hubby leave.Then they go from there, 1 year, 5 year, 10 year etc. Till you have one couple left that wins. I gave that couple the 'toss' bouquet. Our winners were my grandparents... 65 years.
  • Options
    MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is cute :)  I just might do this.
  • Options
    aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE this.  It is so sweet to see those couples out there and it is fun to see who stands the longest.  Whenever I have seen it, the last couple has given advice to the bride an groom very sweet. I like the idea of giving them the bouquet as I am really not a fan of the whole toss bit. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto anniebug and txsun.  this is what we'll be doing instead of the toss and garter ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards