April 2012 Weddings
Options

I got my dress!!!!

I am sooo excited. I wanted the Alfred Angelo Aerial style 201 gown. Davids Bridal had a similar gown for $599.00. I just wanted to share! I am finally able to check something off my to do list. LOL

Here is the AA Gown...

Here is the DB Gown

And I must say, I love the $500.00 DIFFERENCE.Money mouth
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I got my dress!!!!

• Options
    OMG That's Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Cant really tell a difference in photos, specially not a $500 difference! Congrats on the check and savings! :)
    ~Melissa Photobucket
  • Options
    The dress is gorgeous and I actually like the DB one better! YAY for the check mark and the savings!!! Congrats cant wait to see the pics of you in it!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! I can't tell you how excited I am..Now off to my next project...Pomanders...UGH! This one is going to take forever.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah!!! So exciting and congrats!!! I got mine ordered a little over a week ago. It's now more exciting than ever huh? Now that I have my dress, I can't seem to wait to be able to wear it and look like a princess!!!

I'm going to AW my dress because it's pretty similar to yours :)

imagewww.mydress4less.com/images/T/ankara.jpg" alt="" />
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    love the silhouette!
  • Options
    It's beautiful, and congrats on getting a bargain!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    That's beautiful! I've never cared much for mermaid styles (lol the AA dress was designed after the Little Mermaid Ariel..) but this looks great! Some look like you can't move in them, but the DB design looks much more flowy, not clingy.

And I doubt you, your FI, or guests will be say "Gosh, she should've spent the extra $500 for the draped pick-ups" *Cue snobby, stuck-up aunt to stick nose in the air*

Great choice!
  • Options
    Love the dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards