Texas-Houston
Options

Because I am Bored POLL

1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot?2. What is your first name?3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH?4. Do you have any children?5. Do you have any pets?6. What part of town do you live in? 7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi?8. Chipotle or Freebirds?9. What is your biggest pet peeve?10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?11. What celebrity do people say you look like?12. What radio station do you listen too?
Photobucket
Our little miracle, Jett.
Planning Bio,
My Blog

Re: Because I am Bored POLL

• Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? STBMrsMartin: Soon to be Mrs Martin. I should have chosen something different because I am not STB anymore. Oh well.2. What is your first name? Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Liz3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? I am 26, DH is 344. Do you have any children? No, working on it ;-)5. Do you have any pets? 3 dogs (CRAZY)6. What part of town do you live in? Spring area7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi all the way!8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Freebirds! 9. What is your biggest pet peeve? people cutting in line. 10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Greece!11. What celebrity do people say you look like? Terri Hatcher (I don't see it)12. What radio station do you listen too? 104KRBE & some country station.
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot?* it's been my email since forever.2. What is your first name? *Rebecca but I go by Becca unless at work3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? *we are both 224. Do you have any children? *one on the way :)5. Do you have any pets? *2 dogs 6. What part of town do you live in? *downtown7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? *pedi!8. Chipotle or Freebirds? *never had either9. What is your biggest pet peeve? *ehh probably when I ask for something to be done and it doesn't get done till days later, drives me crazy!10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? *somewhere in the mountains where there was no phone service at all!11. What celebrity do people say you look like? *none 12. What radio station do you listen too? *610 sports is the only radio station I listen too. I hate all the music ones b/c they just play the same 5 songs over and over
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    pinkypoo33pinkypoo33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot?  I've had this screename as my mail account since I was like 14....I don't know why I keep using it because it sounds so childish, but it's just stuck with me.2. What is your first name? Renee3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? I'm 26, FI is 25 ...I'm 5 months older ha 4. Do you have any children? No, not until we're married5. Do you have any pets?  Bird6. What part of town do you live in? Humble7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Mani8. Chipotle or Freebirds?  Never tried Freebirds, so Chipotle by default9. What is your biggest pet peeve? Wow too many to name....a lot of things get on my nerves lol10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? South Africa11. What celebrity do people say you look like? Umm I got Tiffany Amber Thiesen and Katie Holmes before, but I think it's just because of the dark hair and green eyes. 12. What radio station do you listen too?  95.7, 94.5, 104.1...I'm constantly flipping stations
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? My new last name will be "Primeau" and I'm a bride! 2. What is your first name? Kerensa3. How old are you? 25 How old is FI/DH? 314. Do you have any children? nope!5. Do you have any pets? 3 spoiled kitties6. What part of town do you live in? Atascocita (Humble)7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? mmm solar..I can give myself a pedi8. Chipotle or Freebirds? neither...Mission Burrito. Yum!9. What is your biggest pet peeve? bad drivers10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? anywhere with a gorgeous beach11. What celebrity do people say you look like? no clue12. What radio station do you listen too? Everything...94.5, 92.9, 100.3, 104.1, 95.7 and 97.9 of Satellite radio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? it has been a name I have had since HS 2. What is your first name? Heather 3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 25 and 34 4. Do you have any children? nope 5. Do you have any pets? 1 spoiled dog 6. What part of town do you live in? Katy 7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Mani 8. Chipotle or Freebirds? I like the rice better from Chipotle, but overall like Freebirds better 9. What is your biggest pet peeve? smacking drives me crazy 10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Belgium it is very relaxing 11. What celebrity do people say you look like? I have no idea 12. What radio station do you listen too? everything. I hate commercials.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? Its the letter of my first name, first three of my last name, the numbers are the date the fi and i became official2. What is your first name? Katherine but I go by Katie3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? Both are 214. Do you have any children? No but I feel like my nephew is my child sometimes. I can't believe he will be 10 next week. 5. Do you have any pets? Yes but he is more the family dog now so he stays with Mom. He is a poodle named DJ6. What part of town do you live in? I live in Kyle till December then I'll move back in with the rents in Spring (249/Louetta) The FI and I want to live in Sugarland where we are both from originally. 7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi all the way8. Chipotle or Freebirds? I have only been to each place once but I found more I liked at Freebirds.9. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people smack or make noise when eating. I actually have a lot. 10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? I have always wanted to go to Ireland. 11. What celebrity do people say you look like? No one has ever said I look like celebrity. :(12. What radio station do you listen too? Since I live in Kyle I listen to Austin stations especially the Bobby Bones morning show. When I am in Houston I listen to a lot of different ones. I listen to my ipod mostly in my car.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? It has been my username for everything since HS2. What is your first name? mirielle 3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? I'll 24 next week,FI will be 22 when we marry  4. Do you have any children? no 5. Do you have any pets? no6. What part of town do you live in?  woodlands7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? pedi8. Chipotle or Freebirds? freebirds9. What is your biggest pet peeve? i don't think i can choose just one 10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? somewhere tropical or europe11. What celebrity do people say you look like? none12. What radio station do you listen too? krbe
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? Cause we are both aggies and we are getting married (wed)2. What is your first name? Vanessa3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? I'm 24 he is 274. Do you have any children? nope not yet5. Do you have any pets? 3 dogs =)6. What part of town do you live in? Webster/Clearlake area7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi my job ruins my fingernails8. Chipotle or Freebirds? freebirds9. What is your biggest pet peeve? people biting their fingernails10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? italy11. What celebrity do people say you look like? alyssa milano or ann hathaway12. What radio station do you listen too? mainly my ipod but if i'm listening to the radio i flip between 92.9 100.3 95.7 96.5 and 104.1 and stop on whatever doesn't have a commerical on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? because I'm not creative2. What is your first name? Ashley3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 27/soon-to-be 264. Do you have any children? no5. Do you have any pets? 2 cats6. What part of town do you live in? Cypress7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Mani - I have the hardest time with my cuticles8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Freebirds all the way...I am an Aggie afterall  :)9. What is your biggest pet peeve? people who can't pick up their feet when they walk10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? at this moment, Italy for a 2 week tour11. What celebrity do people say you look like? my students last year said I looked like Kendra from The Girls Next Door...not sure why 8th graders were watching that, but whatever12. What radio station do you listen too? 94.5
  • Options
    ayersfam20ayersfam20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? ayers is new last name fam b/c we are a fam now and 20 b/c we got married on the 20th.2. What is your first name? Amanda3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? Me - 24 DH - 314. Do you have any children? Yes, a 5 year old5. Do you have any pets? Yes, 1 puppy6. What part of town do you live in?  Beaumont7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi!  I need one now in fact8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Chipotle9. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people don't say thank you for holding the door for them, or wave when you let them over in traffic.  Common courtesy people!10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Rome!11. What celebrity do people say you look like? I used to get Gaby Hoffman a lot when I was little ... now Dang tells me i look like the Father of the Bride girl. 12. What radio station do you listen too? I don't ever listen to the radio
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? it was my e-mail2. What is your first name? Emily3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? I am 27, DH is 314. Do you have any children? Nope5. Do you have any pets? Bentley our cat6. What part of town do you live in? Spring7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Mani8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Chipotle9. What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate when toilet paper runs backwards among other things10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Greece our Australia11. What celebrity do people say you look like? no clue12. What radio station do you listen too? most all of them, or usually just my iPod
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ayers- Your talking about Brad Paisleys wife and I could see it.
  • Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ayers - I totally agree with common curtiousy, where the f did it go!?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? future last name and anni date2. What is your first name? claudia 3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 24 he will be 25 in dec4. Do you have any children? only 15. Do you have any pets? 1- our dog6. What part of town do you live in? northwest7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? pedi8. Chipotle or Freebirds? chipotle9. What is your biggest pet peeve? when ppl say they are going to do something and then don't do it10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? venice or spain11. What celebrity do people say you look like? idk12. What radio station do you listen too? 92.9 or 104.1 when i was able to stream at work...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ayers that is DH's biggest pet peeve also. When they don't say thank you when he opens the door. Sometimes when they don't he just says your welcome really loud. I think what he really wants to do is slam the door in their face.People are jerks on the road.
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot?  Email address that I've had for a long time.  I guess I used to eat like a Bird when I was a kid. 2. What is your first name? Katie3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 28 FI is 27...I'm robbing the cradle!4. Do you have any children? Nope5. Do you have any pets? Dog in MI :(6. What part of town do you live in? North Houston/Spring7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi8. Chipotle or Freebirds?  Never had Freebirds, love Chipotle's chips!9. What is your biggest pet peeve?  Bad drivers10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Italy11. What celebrity do people say you look like? I've been told Leann Rimes...no offense, I didn't take it as a compliment.12. What radio station do you listen too?  I don't have a certain one (106.9, 104.1, 96.5).  Definitely 104.1 on Thursday mornings for War of the Roses.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot?    I AM UN-ORIGINAL2. What is your first name? APRIL3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? I AM 24 AND DH IS 234. Do you have any children? NO5. Do you have any pets? YES, 2 SUGAR GLIDERS AND OUR YORKIE GIRL, CHLOE.6. What part of town do you live in? PEARLAND7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? PEDI FOR SURE8. Chipotle or Freebirds? CHIPOLTE, BUT SINCE I AM A VEGETARIAN I DON'T FREQUENT EITHER.9. What is your biggest pet peeve? PEOPLE WHO DRIVE SLOW AND CRAPPY10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? HMMMM. ITALY??11. What celebrity do people say you look like? THE BLONDE SISTER ON 27 DRESSES...CAN'T THINK OF HER NAME.12. What radio station do you listen too? COUNTRY OR POP'ISH MUSIC...IT VARIES
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? it's my email I've had since high school. "pooh" is my family nickname since I apparently resembled Winnie the Pooh as a baby (all belly).2. What is your first name? Annie3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 25/304. Do you have any children? only furbabies5. Do you have any pets? 2 year old golden retriever named Murphy6. What part of town do you live in? College Station; FI lives in Spring. 7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? mani--I give myself good pedis but I have the hardest time keeping my fingers pretty.8. Chipotle or Freebirds? FREEBIRDS!!!!!!!!! hate Chipotle9. What is your biggest pet peeve? stupid patients. I don't mean ignorance, I mean stupidity.10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Europe. yes, the entire continent.11. What celebrity do people say you look like? Amanda Bynes, especially when I have highlights.12. What radio station do you listen to?  in CS, 104.7 (mix) or 99.5 (classic rock). in Houston, 96.5.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    April her name is Malin Akerman. You do kind of resemble her. she is in one of ben stiller's movies "The Heartbreak Kid" and in "Watchmen". [img] http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/headshots/headshots_photos/malin_akerman/entourage1.jpg [/img]
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    allinannieallinannie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? on our 2nd date Ace and i played a game of foosball , we bet on who would win and we're "all in". i lost , we kissed he's had me since then. annie is my nn. 2. What is your first name? Sylvia 3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 22/25 4. Do you have any children? nope 5. Do you have any pets? nope 6. What part of town do you live in?  ITL-EASTWOOD 7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? pedi definitely. 8. Chipotle or Freebirds? neither. 9. What is your biggest pet peeve? hmm i dont know. 10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? fiji11. What celebrity do people say you look like? meh 12. What radio station do you listen too? 100.3 or 92.9 or estereo latino 102.9 ;)
  • Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? Nickname+Last 4 didgits of phone number growing up2. What is your first name? Michelle (Go by Shelly) 3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 22/284. Do you have any children? nope 5. Do you have any pets? Yes, black lab 6. What part of town do you live in? Atascocita/Kingwood7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? pedi 8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Chipotle  9. What is your biggest pet peeve? un-manicured hands.   10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Home- Nebraska/Kansas11. What celebrity do people say you look like? Beverly Mitchell (7th heaven) 12. What radio station do you listen too? Country (103) mostly... but I listen to them all. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    STBMrsMartin...I guess we jus view ourself differently than others seen us. I don't see much of a resemblance but have been told there is one. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you are prettier than her. You have a heart shaped face. her's is more square. Took me a while to find a pic that kind of resembled you. :-)
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot?  fi's nickname is hoop (beginning of his last name). my salutation for him is "your girl."  hence, hoopsgirl. 09 is wedding year2. What is your first name? jackie3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? we are both 344. Do you have any children? i have a son 5. Do you have any pets? a dog, kara.  she's a smooth collie mix6. What part of town do you live in? cypress7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? pedi. hands down8. Chipotle or Freebirds? freebirds9. What is your biggest pet peeve? inconsiderate folks.  people not waving thank you while driving irks me too.  if they don't, i wave to them hoping they'll see me in their mirror ;) 10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? spain or rome11. What celebrity do people say you look like? jlo-  i don't know if its the face or backside ;)12. What radio station do you listen too? 104 in the morning and 610 on the drive home.  i usually listen to my ipod in the car.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot?  I wanted to make sure I could remember it...2. What is your first name? Laura3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? I'm 24, FI is 274. Do you have any children? No 5. Do you have any pets? 3 Dogs6. What part of town do you live in? I have a house in Katy, but I'm currently working up by Amarillo (I can't wait to come back home)7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Chipotle9. What is your biggest pet peeve? Stupid people.  10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?  Anywhere that has a lot of nature and not a lot of people.  11. What celebrity do people say you look like? When I was younger, I got Julia Stiles a lot.12. What radio station do you listen too? country or oldies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? It's the name i use everywhere, including mustang forums2. What is your first name? Rebecca3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? Im 24, DH is 284. Do you have any children? Negative5. Do you have any pets? Not anymore6. What part of town do you live in? Southside/between pearland and missouri city7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Chipotle!!!9. What is your biggest pet peeve? houston traffic.10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Germany11. What celebrity do people say you look like? I havent gotten it in awhile - but my 7th grade math teacher thought id looked like sandra bullock, and in 9th grade, every single day someone told me i looked like britney spears (this was during her FIRST album, ahaha)12. What radio station do you listen too? 104.1 krbe or 100.3 kilt or mix 96.5
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? rach is my name, 1082 month and year I was born. 2. What is your first name? Rachel 3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? I am 27, DH 28 4. Do you have any children? No 5. Do you have any pets? No 6. What part of town do you live in? Jersey Village/Copperfield 7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi 8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Never had Freebirds so Chipotle 9. What is your biggest pet peeve? When DH leaves every cabinet open, people who get way to much in my personal space. 10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Italy 11. What celebrity do people say you look like? Lacey Chabert (Mean Girls) 12. What radio station do you listen too? 104, 95.7, 92.9, Satellite Radio.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? because it's wedding planning site and i'm planning to be mrs lewis2. What is your first name? april3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 33 he's 274. Do you have any children? yes...dd 15, dd12, ds 8 and dstepson 95. Do you have any pets? yes 3 apbts6. What part of town do you live in? spring7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? pedi8. Chipotle or Freebirds? chipotle9. What is your biggest pet peeve? rude people10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? europe11. What celebrity do people say you look like? none that i know of12. What radio station do you listen too? 97.9, 102.1, 104.1 or my mp3
    Planning Bio
    Updated 8/24
    The Planning Blog
    Updated 8/26

• Options
    erin0709erin0709 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    fun poll, Liz! 1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? first name, then month & year I got married2. What is your first name? Erin3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 29/404. Do you have any children? no5. Do you have any pets? 2 australian shepherds who are sisters from the same litter6. What part of town do you live in? just moved to Richmond7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? pedi, for sure!8. Chipotle or Freebirds? I like freebirds better but there are none in my area :(9. What is your biggest pet peeve?flaky people10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? right now I'd choose Costa Rica11. What celebrity do people say you look like?Rachel Ray or Laura Prepon (Donna from That 70's show)12. What radio station do you listen too?I'm really digging the 103.7 Jack FM station lately , also bounch around between TheBuzz, 104, The Point, and Mix. 
    imageimage
  • Options
    susanasususanasu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. It's pretty much my user name for everything, I went to Arizona State and my name is Susan.2. Susan3. 28 and 314. No5. 2 cats6. Greenway Plaza area near Galleria7. Pedi, I bite my nails8. Chipotle, never been to Freebirds.9. When people don't return the shopping cart to the designated area in the parking lot.10. Thailand11. They don't12. all different ones
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards