Texas-Houston
Options

Because I am Bored POLL

2»

Re: Because I am Bored POLL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? m = first letter of my name j = first letter of DH name ellis = DH last name2. What is your first name? michelle3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 28 years old today!  DH is 294. Do you have any children? No5. Do you have any pets? Yes, a 25 lb Pomeranian6. What part of town do you live in? Cypress7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Freebirds9. What is your biggest pet peeve? Inconsideration10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Any beach, any where11. What celebrity do people say you look like? People don't ever tell me that12. What radio station do you listen too? I listen to AM 950
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday, mjellis aka Michelle :-)!!!!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww, happy birthday girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Michelle!  And wait, you have a 25 lb Pomeranian??  I want to see pics!1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? It's been my email address for forever, LOL2. What is your first name? Martha, but I go by my middle name, Haydee3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 32 and 324. Do you have any children? Not yet5. Do you have any pets? Yes, 4 Maltese and one pit6. What part of town do you live in? Spring7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi, my feet need so much help!8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Never tried Freebirds so Chipotle it is...9. What is your biggest pet peeve? Inconsiderate people, pettiness, lying10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Thailand!  That would be my dream vacation. Love the food and love the beaches.11. What celebrity do people say you look like? Someone told me that I looked like Jordan Sparks.  This was when she was chubbier and had curly hair, LOL...12. What radio station do you listen too? Mostly 104 but at night I like 106.5
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!I'll see if I have a pic of him on my work computer : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww, he's just too cute.  I always thought poms were supposed to be tiny but he looks normal, ha ha ha...
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    aww what a cutie!!! It is hard to believe that he is 25lbs. He looks much lighter. Dogs are so deceiving I think when it comes to weight. my new puppy is already 40 lbs and she is a beagle mix. I really wanted a lap dog this time. She is a bit muddy in this pic.[img] http://s3.amazonaws.com/wedding_prod/photos/69e51b70eacca77a304e9d26bf1511ec_s [/img]
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? my nickname, year I graduated from hs2. What is your first name? jane3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? 25-244. Do you have any children? No5. Do you have any pets? Yes our yorkie6. What part of town do you live in?  ITL off Washington 7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Mani8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Chiptole9. What is your biggest pet peeve? when people take the long way while driving10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? I'd travel all over Europe11. What celebrity do people say you look like? Some Mexican singer that won some show Yuridia.(guess she is not much of a celebrity here though lol I dont see it.12. What radio station do you listen too? 94.5 and 104
  • Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liz - No lie that is the exact same thing that happened to us! our pup that was supposed to be a beagle mix is actually looking more and more like a pit everyday! She is waay too big for our house and she is even starting to get a bit mean which makes me so sad! I don't want to have to get rid of her but we might :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  He is very thin, but BIG  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? it's our names2. What is your first name? emily3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? I'm 23/He's 264. Do you have any children? nope.5. Do you have any pets? not of our own, but i have a dog and two cats at my parents and he has a cat and two dogs at his parents.6. What part of town do you live in? my FI lives in bellaire and my parents live in the woodlands so i spend about half my time at each.7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? neither, i hate that sort of thing. i am a dirt under my fingernails kind of girl.8. Chipotle or Freebirds? freebirds!9. What is your biggest pet peeve? hoarders. clutter. drawers not pushed in all the way. and a lot more.10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? fiji!11. What celebrity do people say you look like? no one..12. What radio station do you listen too? 94.5, 106.9, etc
  • Options
    txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? Tx=Texas  Bootsy= favorite childhood pet2. What is your first name? Andria3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? I am 30, DH is 294. Do you have any children? not yet5. Do you have any pets? 9 month old Bichon Frise6. What part of town do you live in? Fort Bend (Missouri City)7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Mani8. Chipotle or Freebirds? never had them9. What is your biggest pet peeve? bullies and liars and unreliable people10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Cali11. What celebrity do people say you look like? In middle school it was Spinderella from Salt N Pepa12. What radio station do you listen too? 97.9, 102.1, 96.5, 99.1, sometimes 104.1
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    TaylorCristenTaylorCristen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Why did you choose the user name that you have for the knot? My first and middle name2. What is your first name? Taylor3. How old are you? How old is FI/DH? Im 20, he's 214. Do you have any children? no5. Do you have any pets? yes FI has a dog, her name is Max6. What part of town do you live in? Pearland7. If you had to choose Mani or Pedi? Pedi8. Chipotle or Freebirds? Chipotle9. What is your biggest pet peeve? Oh man I have tons....when ppl leave their blinker on,when FI pumps the gas to a random number and doesnt top it off, and when businesses leave their open sign on when they are obviously closed10. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Australia11. What celebrity do people say you look like? Mischa Barton... in her pre crackhead days12. What radio station do you listen too? 104.1 krbe
    BFP 3.28.12
    missed m/c @ 9w5d, baby measured 8w1d, no h/b
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahah after south park last night I now have no desire to eat Chipotle!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards