Texas-Houston
Options

Rehearsal Dinner!!

Hi, I am getting married at Second Baptist Church on Woodway and Voss kind of near the Galleria area. I am looking for some places to have a rehearsal dinner. I would like a restaurant with nice ambience, good food, and maybe live music and dancing. Even just a piano player would be great. Any recommendation would be much appreciated! Thanks =)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner!!

• Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I got married at second baptist too! Awesome church! Sorry I don't have any recommendations on a place to have the RD with live music and dancing.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    jorgemega10jorgemega10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try Cyclone Anaya's. They have live music but not a piano. They are at Woodway and Augusta.
  • Options
    jobie02jobie02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget?  There are some good places in this area, but they are pricey.

Masraff's is moving soon, but they have a lovely atmosphere.  Not sure about the dancing though unless you rent a small hotel room? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Second Baptist is amazing and gorgeous!

I guess any nice RD place - does not have to have live music. Seems too hard to find at this point.

I don't really have a budget - just nothing too over-the-top. I have heard a lot about Masraff's lately. I will look into that. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards