Texas-Houston
Options

Not sure if this is okay....

Hello Ladies!
I apologize, I don't really know all the rules for the board, but I live in the Kemah area (south Houston) and I'm selling a dress I bought to be my wedding gown. Long story short, I found a dress I want more but I can't buy it until I sell my other one :( .
So, I'm not sure if we are allowed to post on the boards that we're selling something.....if not, I'm really sorry, I'm not trying to break rules. I'm just desperate to sell my dress :-\ .
Is it ok if I post a FOR SALE on this board? Or does anyone know some high end consignment shops in Houston?

Thanks everyone!

Re: Not sure if this is okay....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Alot of people put up messages saying they are selling their wedding stuff. You just can't promote or "pimp" venues and other businesses out. Hope this helps. Make sure you put up pictures and you contact info. in your message. Good luck!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers *We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Merry-go-round bridal is good. you can also post on the classifieds board of TK or "trash to treasure" on TheNest :)
  • Options
    loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, you can post here or on craigslists or Wedding Classifieds board here
    Also, put a picture of the dress attached and contact information
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! I appreciate your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards