Rhode Island
Options

What limo company are you using?

Ive called around to a few places, and their prices are all generally in the same range. So who did you book with?

Re: What limo company are you using?

• Options
    A formal Limo
    http://www.aformallimo.com/

The owner is a friend's father so I got a little bit of a discount but beside that they were the nicest people I dealt with. The contact number is the cell phone of the man who owns it, he answers the phone every time, anytime. Very professional but friendly. I haven't had my wedding yet but I can't wait for my 14 passenger white escalade!
  • Options
    Rockstar Limo--we are going the trolley route and not a limo.  They have been great to work with.  The trolley holds about 28 people so more than enough for the wedding party:)
  • Options
    sentinel limo...just doing the basic 10 person limo cheapest we could find and they let us check them out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are also using Sentinal. Loved the look of the silver limo and actually got to pick which limo we would be using, no outsourcing to other companies like Rockstar told us they do when all their limos are busy. Plus we were able to get it for only 3 hours and it was much cheaper. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 95image Invited 66image Ready to party 21image Declined
  • Options
    We are using Rockstar, a 10 passenger Executive Transporter - like a short bus, but it's 6 ft high and I didn't want to have to crunch into a tiny limo with my dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We did Rockstar.  I booked their limo bus, but got upgraded to the Rockstar bus when the A/C broke in the limo bus the day before our wedding.  Meaghan was great to work with and I highly recommend them.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We are using Rockstar.
    A 8-10 passenger limo was too small for us, and I don't really love teh look of a hummer or excursion limo. Plus, I am getting married in narragansett and I thought it would look funny on those small side streets.

We ended up getting an amazing price on the trolley from rockstar. and after a few hiccups, we ended up paying less for it than for the two limos I was quoted from other places.
    We are using their blue trolley- which i think fits with our wedding.

We ended up booking it from 1 pm to 1 am.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    I am also using  Sentinal. We ended up renting a 22 passenger party bus and it ended up being very inexpensive compared to other companies we looked at.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    can you girls mention a few prices?? lol i really want to know.
  • Options
    Mine was under $600 (10 passenger Exec Transporter - like a short bus) for 5 hours, including tax & gratuity.  It was tall enough that we could all stand up inside, which was a huge deal for me since I had a bigger dress and didn't want to be uncomfortable.  Everyone had their own seat which was nice too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards