• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Rhode Island

Reintroduction

Hello all...I know that I have already introduced myself in a prior post, but since life has kept me busy and off this board for a while...I figured I'd reintroduce myself...My name is Annie and I am getting married in 2010 at QCC... I have already asked you wonderful ladies for advice before and am sure I will again...and I haven't gotten too far with planning but if I can be of help to anyone let me know!

Re: Reintroduction

• ayleeaylee member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Hi Annie!  I'm in the same situation, I've been hanging out at the forum before, and haven't been recently coz I've been busy.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome (again) Annie! I'm a QCC Bride as well :) How are your vendor bookings coming?
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back :)
  • ams2406ams2406 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the welcoming, all!Legallybride, its great to see a fellow QCC bride! I have the officiant and photographer booked..and I am trying to work on a DJ and florist now that I'm less than a year out!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome Annie,There are tons of wonderful florists that everyone can recommend but a few to start with Flower Girls in Warwick, Frey Florist in Providence, Semia, Twigs and many others can be suggested. DJ's I didnt shop around for I went with Bobby Bourassa -Big Dance Entertainment. He is great and super outgoing. Good Luck with your plans!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards