Rhode Island
Options

Reintroduction

Hello all...I know that I have already introduced myself in a prior post, but since life has kept me busy and off this board for a while...I figured I'd reintroduce myself...My name is Annie and I am getting married in 2010 at QCC... I have already asked you wonderful ladies for advice before and am sure I will again...and I haven't gotten too far with planning but if I can be of help to anyone let me know!

Re: Reintroduction

• Options
    ayleeaylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Annie!  I'm in the same situation, I've been hanging out at the forum before, and haven't been recently coz I've been busy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome (again) Annie! I'm a QCC Bride as well :) How are your vendor bookings coming?
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back :)
  • Options
    ams2406ams2406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the welcoming, all!Legallybride, its great to see a fellow QCC bride! I have the officiant and photographer booked..and I am trying to work on a DJ and florist now that I'm less than a year out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Annie,There are tons of wonderful florists that everyone can recommend but a few to start with Flower Girls in Warwick, Frey Florist in Providence, Semia, Twigs and many others can be suggested. DJ's I didnt shop around for I went with Bobby Bourassa -Big Dance Entertainment. He is great and super outgoing. Good Luck with your plans!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards