Rhode Island
Options

I FINALLY have a date!!

It will be Thursday, September 13th, 2012!  It is such a huge relief to have the date nailed down!  I will be going dress shopping on Jan. 7th since both of my maids of honor are flying to see me that weekend.  Seems like everything is starting to fall together, I am so excited Smile

Re: I FINALLY have a date!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! Picking a date is a large part of the stress, and September will be Lovely in Newport! I'm glad you can finally breathe. :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    luvred12luvred12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on finally setting a date. It helps so much planning, once the date is settled. I am dress shopping the same day as you, as that is when my mom can come down. I am so excited. Where are you going? I have been doing some trying on, with my sister, but this is something that means alot to my mom.
  • Options
    courtchace7courtchace7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I am Sept. 14th. Now that you got the date set, you can start to do all the other fun stuff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    shaina925shaina925 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Helenes, then The Bridal Garden and then maybe Sassy and Classy since it is right next door.
  • Options
    luvred12luvred12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Iam going to Davids and Wishing Well (where I fell in love with 2 dresses). I am so excited and will take pictrures and post them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am September 14th and also got my dress at Helene's - congratulations on finally setting the date and venue - I bet a big weight is lifted off your shoulders :) I know it was that way for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I liked thw Wishing Well, but I feel like Helene's is more personal
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both places are excellent, I got my dress at Wishing Well and my BM dresses @ Helene's.

Congrats on getting your date nailed down!  The place and date were some of the biggest challenges I had, the dress was stressful, but for some reason, it was easier to decide on that then where to have the reception!

Good luck with dress shopping and enjoy the holidays before all the craziness starts up again!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I definitely felt like the venue and date were so hard!  I think from here the decisions will be a little easier for me.  I feel like finding a dress is going to be more of a fun expereince for me than a stressful one.  I can't wait and my two best friends are going to have a field day!!  They will probably get to try on some bridesmaids dresses, too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dress shopping is alot of fun! And hopefully your girls are as honest as mine, I think it helps when a friend is there who you can count on to give you an honest opinion. :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011

congrats on picking th edate!

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards