Rhode Island
Options

Invitations

Please tell me who you used.  I put this off way too long.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  My wedding is May 8 and I am freaking that I probably should have done this ages ago.

TIA

Re: Invitations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Paper Moon in Cranston.  My wedding is May 21st and she told me to order in early Feb, so I don't think you are too far behind.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not much help because I am making them myself, but may I suggest perusing Etsy.com? They have amazing options there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    reneemelloreneemello member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using Sofia Carvalho, she's great!!
    www.designbysofia.com
  • Options
    Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used etsy for our invites - the seller was elegant occasions.  She was great to work with & very affordable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm purchasing all of my material online-cardstock, pockets, envelopes. Then, having someone print and assemble them for me. Her website is junemoonink.com if you're interested, she's very reasonablly priced. She'll also design an invite from stratch and do the ordering for you, but it saved me  money with me doing the pricing research etc. if youre interested in this route, let me know and I'll let you know the pricing on found on various invitations pieces.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Kristina from Bathrobe Designs (http://bathrobedesigns.homestead.com/).  She has been great to work with so far and her prices were the most reasonable that I've seen.  HTH! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You still have plenty of time so try not to freak out too much.  I also made my own, but almost went with an Etsy shop.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't stress, you have tons of time. I am using paper lily invitations. Her name is Heidi, I met her at a wedidng show. I just love her and her designs, she is so wonderful. Her store is in foxboro ma, right off the highway. www.paperlilyinvitations.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Stefanie O'dell. www.junemoonik.com . She's great and offers a lot of variety for much less. She works for herself so there's no middle man which save her some $$.

• Options
    av430av430 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm the MOH in my friends wedding in June and we met with Jen from Sunderland's Studios. She seems very creative and is doing her table numbers & place cards too, incorporating the design from the invitations into the table numbers and place cards (did that make sense :-).
    www.sunderlandsstudio.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards