Rhode Island
Options

Russell Morin Prices

Hi Everyone! 

I'm in the very early stages of planning my wedding (thinking of December 2013) and am trying to decide between holding the reception at a venue that provides the food or using an empty hall where I choose a caterer.  So far I have loved what I've read about Russell Morin but can't find anything about their prices.  I'd like to have some kind of an idea about what to expect before I talk to them.  Can anyone give an idea of what food they provided for you and what it cost?

Thanks so much!

Re: Russell Morin Prices

• Options
    Newport2013Newport2013 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I am using Morin's for my wedding and would be happy to help...it is hard to give a per person or overall price because of 2 things: it will depend what your menu selections are and it will depend on the size of the wedding which will dictate the number of service staff you will need.  Here are some "gauge" prices though......
    5 passed hors d'oeuvres 10-17 dollars per person
    Stationary hors d'oeuvres 8 per person and up (basic items like cheese display are less)
    Dinner (includes many first course options $38-58 per person
    Open Bar 15-25 dollars depending on the liquor level
    Remember that you will have your servie fees on top of this which will be several thousand dollars but will vary based on the number of guests.
    Add in the venue rental, tent/table/chair rental if necessary, and there is a good ballpark figure for you.  Hope this helps.  If you have other questions feel free to private message me.
  • Options
    I inquired with Russell Morin for outside caterer so I am not sure if their pricing is different when they are the exclusive caterer of a venue i.e Shining TIdes but I am sure using them as an outside caterer offers more flexibility in terms of pricing. We've attended past events and weddings with them as the caterer and enjoyed the food and service. However, they were the most expensive compared to other caterers we looked at like Blackstone, B & M Clambake and Catering, Atomic Caterers, West Bay Gourmet. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards