Rhode Island
Options

Photo Booth Vendor

Has anyone used or heard of Smashing Photo Booth?  I met them at the Quidnessett Bridal Show last Sunday. They have really great prices, but I haven't heard much about them on here.  Any thoughts, please let me know.

TIA

Re: Photo Booth Vendor

• Options
    HeatherR45HeatherR45 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Sorry, I've never heard of them. Not sure what their prices are, but you could also check out See Monkey Photobooth. They were the cheapest I've found!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I second See Monkey Photobooth.  The last time I checked, their prices were $600 unlimited everything.  

If you are looking for more of a traditional booth set up, check out Photobooth Planet.  Geoff is really nice & very responsive.  
  • Options
    Yeah, unfortunately See Monkey didn't have my date available and Photobooth was a little out of our price range.  But you're right, Geoff was very nice and responsive when I inquired about prices.
  • Options
    How about Sara Zarrella, Main Event, Adeline & Grace or Jennifer Leatherwood?  All 4 of these photographers offer photobooths and you don't have to use them for your photography to book their booths.
  • Options
    we booked SeeMonkey for our 9/14/12 wedding. they were so cheap! but they aren't really an actual booth - its a laptop and a backdrop - but still awesome! I would look at the vendor list from the prov bridal show for ideas - there were tons there that day!
  • Options
    Motes414Motes414 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Thanks! I actually went ahead and booked them..so exctied! You're righ khouhou, Vicki was extremely nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards