South Carolina

Non-beach venue in Myrtle Beach

Hello everyone! I'm getting married July 2011 and am looking for an indoor wedding venue in the Myrtle Beach area for the ceremony and reception (about 150-200 guests). I know it sounds crazy to have something inside, but I'm afraid my family will pass out from the heat. We're looking to spend less than $70 per person including bar fees.  I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!!

Re: Non-beach venue in Myrtle Beach

• edited December 2011
    Try the golf courses, they have lots a different plans for different budgets. We looked at a few for the reception , but really wanted everything at the same place, so we went with a resort for ceremony/reception. But most of the golf courses have good backgrounds! :) Also try places in murrells inlet, litchfield, and pawleys island. There is a nice vendor that does it a huge house, looks prettty! :) 

First Date: June 8, 2009

Engaged: January 16, 2010

Tying the Knot: April 3, 2011

Wedding Countdown Ticker Someone who does not run towards the allure of love walks a road where nothing lives.-Rumi
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks!! Do you have the names for any of these places? Where are you guys having yours?
  • annaescottannaescott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also try Marina Inn and Marriott.  Marriott has a lot of inside space and is right on the ocean.  Another place that would probably have a lot of options is Kingston Plantation.  It's huge, so they could probably work something out.

If you're looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Christa Harder.  Her packages are very reasonable, her work is amazing, and she is soooo easy to work with.  christaharderphotography@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards