South Carolina
Options

Country Bar In Myrtle Beach

I am going to Myrtle beach to get married the week of Oct 16 - 24 and I want to go to a country bar that has a dance floor with line dancing. I was looking at "The beach Wagon" and then saw something about it being closed. So now I'm looking at the "Nashville Dreams Country Bar & Grill". So far I haven't seen where that is closed but I was wondering if someone that lives there could let me know if it is still open or of any other good country bars there may be there.

Thanks!

Re: Country Bar In Myrtle Beach

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I'm from Myrtle Beach and I've never heard of "Nashville Dreams Country Bar & Grill" but that doesnt mean its not here.. there are so many places I just havnt heard of them all. I would suggest maybe looking in the "Cattle Company" Its a pretty cool bar. Its not in MB though...its in Conway but its worth looking into.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live here too! :) there use to be the Beach Wagon, cute lil country bar. I am not sure if they are open anymore, its been awhile! try google-ing it and see if there is a phone number! Also Cooters is a fun country bar down in Murrells Inlet--they have pool tables, wii set ups, and of course tables and bars:) They are raelly fun, and the owners are great! Sorry dont have phone numbers, just some names! :) Hope this helps love!

First Date: June 8, 2009

Engaged: January 16, 2010

Tying the Knot: April 3, 2011

Wedding Countdown Ticker Someone who does not run towards the allure of love walks a road where nothing lives.-Rumi
  • Options
    christylynn12christylynn12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey nashville dreams is open its a good bar... beachwagon is closed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beachwagon closed.... I haven't been to Nashville Dreams, but I have a LOT of friends who go there for Karoke.  From their photos on Facebook, the place looks pretty big!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards