New York-Upstate
Options

Simply elegant indoor/outdoor reception venue in Catskill Mountains

Hello everyone! I need help finding a reception venue in the Catskill Mountains. I was looking at a place and told that it would DEFINITELY be held there, and now they are trying to back out on me a little less than 7 months before the wedding. I am starting to get nervous and wondering if anyone knows of a site that is not too expensive to rent. The place I was looking at was gorgeous and only $500 to rent, which left lots of room for catering and whatnot. I am looking for something that says "simple elegance" and could possibly be indoor/outdoor. Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you!!

Re: Simply elegant indoor/outdoor reception venue in Catskill Mountains

• Options
    edited December 2011
    check out the ski area's. i found my place on criaglist actually. People who have there places for rent for weeks/weekends.  Most of them place are just perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I will definitely look into it. I really appreciate your help. :-)
  • Options
    SJMosherSJMosher member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Belleayre Mountain in the Catskills it has some AMAZING views and If you need a photographer in the Catskill Area email Catskillphotography@gmail.com her packages are amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards