New York-Upstate
Options

Obscure Wedding Venue

Hi - my fiance and I are looking for a semi-destination wedding that would be in the North East US area. Mostly upstate NYish. Something that has a weekend get-a-way feel but isn't the typical wedding factory vibe. Any ideas!? HELP :)

Re: Obscure Wedding Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi - my fiance and I are looking for a semi-destination wedding that would be in the North East US area. Mostly upstate NYish. Something that has a weekend get-a-way feel but isn't the typical wedding factory vibe. Any ideas!? HELP :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Lake George or Saratoga. Both are vacation destinations for many people. I am not sure of specific venues but Lake George has many places on the lake and Saratoga has some cool museums that do weddings.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lake Placid!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Something I'm considering is the Hancock Shaker Village close to the NY/MA border, about an hour from Albany. It's a really neat place to visit, and the buildings there would make a great backdrop for photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards