New York-Upstate

Size 8 David's Bridal dress for sale

Hi,

I have a David's Bridal Dress for sale. It has not been worn. It's style number L9606, and it's a size 8 (true to street size, I'm an 8 in regular clothes). It's a halter style dress with a taffeta pick-up skirt.

I purchased this dress, had a fitting, and then asked them to hold off on the alterations until closer to the wedding after another fitting. They went ahead and did the alterations anyway. Because they had not made note of me asking them to hold off, I can't return the dress or exchange it for store credit. So I have to sell it.

I paid $700 for the dress, not including alterations. It has been altered to fit a 5'6'' woman with flat shoes on. According to the website, it's on sale for $475 now. I'm asking for $500 and I'll include the slip and preservation kit along with the dress. I also have a 38B bra that I can include, too. I'm actually a 36B, but they said it's common for women to need a size up for this type of bra.

Please email me at npristash@hotmail.com if you're interested. Also beware of David Bridal's shady business practices. 

Thanks!

Needless to say, I'd like to sell the dress. Here are the details:

Style #: L9606
Size: 8
Color: White
Neckline: Halter
Skirt: Taffeta pick-up
Condition: Brand new, only worn once to try on and not altered

You can email me at npristash@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards