Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

help with a venue!!

ok, so im a young bride (engaged at 20) and my fiance and I will be paying for the wedding ourselves with a budget of about $20,000. Im looking for a venue that has a rustic vintage charm without being too country. I really like Santa Margarita Ranch near SLO, but adding everything is really cutting it close. I love the barn, twinkle light feel, but wouldnt mind a woodsy type theme as well. If anyone could help, that would be absolutyly amazing!!! Thank you so much :)

BrittanyLaughing

Re: help with a venue!!

• Options
    You should try posting this on your local board over near the left of the page. (If you haven't already) They will know your area and venues better. GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I am a wedding planner.....I am  one who believes in making you special day special I have a network who venues, photgraphers and caters ...and I am the decorater...I offer all inclusive packages please call me if you are interested 318-436-9717. LaShun Berry ....who n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_help-with-a-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:88e9a42c-6557-442a-8118-bf053120f512Post:73989f19-027e-4155-8540-96d3d577ed84">help with a venue!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]ok, so im a young bride (engaged at 20) and my fiance and I will be paying for the wedding ourselves with a budget of about $20,000. Im looking for a venue that has a rustic vintage charm without being too country. I really like Santa Margarita Ranch near SLO, but adding everything is really cutting it close. I love the barn, twinkle light feel, but wouldnt mind a woodsy type theme as well. If anyone could help, that would be absolutyly amazing!!! Thank you so much :) Brittany
    Posted by pirateparker[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards