Texas-Austin
Options

Need venue ideas that aren't rustic but affordable

Hi all,  we are looking for a combined ceremony/reception place where we can have the ceremony outside but the reception indoors.  I'd like the outdoor area to have a alot of mature trees/ garden areas/nice views because I want lots of fairy lights/romantic feel.  I don't want anything that's too rustic/country because that's just not us. I have a budget of $5000 for a Saturday wedding, but would like to spend less if possible.  I like the Inn at Wild Rose but it's fairly rustic looking.  Wondering if any of you have stumbled across something else that would fit? Thanks!

Re: Need venue ideas that aren't rustic but affordable

• Options
    Look at the Hamiliton Twelve
  • Options
    Casa Blanca on Brushy Creek.  Our wedding was here, it was beautiful--i think anyway ;)
    Mr. & Mrs. Marquez livin' happily ever after--11/26/11
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas ladies!  Keep em coming if you have em!  The Taylor Mansion looks really cool and I had not seen that one before!  Expensive, but it appears that food is included, so that's not too bad I suppose.

Hamilton Twelve looks like it might fit as well and they are quite a bit cheaper (they have specials there too!).

I have looked at Casa Blanca as well, but the pictures don't seem to have outdoor spaces that I am looking for.  The building itself is beautiful though!  Right now I'm just looking online, but I shall have to go visit in person to see if it fits the image I have in my mind. :)  Also, I can't find how much it is on their website...do you have a ballpark range for how much it would be?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards