Texas-Austin

Ice cone &ice cream bar for hot summer reception

Hello, I need some help finding resources for hiring a ice cone cart or ice cream bar? My wedding is going to be 7/14!!!!! It's gonna be scorching hot and. I thought it would be nice to let the guests have ice cream or ice cones for dessert. Any ideas on how i can do it? Ayone done it before? Janey

Re: Ice cone &ice cream bar for hot summer reception

• Cool Hause Ice Cream truck: eatcoolhaus.com
    I was going to have them show up for our dessert in lieu of a big wedding cake, but I ultimately opted for a different food truck instead.

• Check with Amy's Ice Cream as well.  We are having them come out for our wedding in lieu of the grooms cake...very reasonable and they provide everything! :)
  • Try Culvers on Braker I know they did this for a wedding I attended.
  • Hello! I am still looking for ice cream venue for my wedding in July 2012. How was your experience with Amy's ice cream? how much did you spend for catering with them?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_ice-cone-ice-cream-bar-hot-summer-reception-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:126Discussion:a1acd10a-f5bb-4a18-86c9-cf5022082c21Post:c3719616-c39b-495d-a542-7585396570bd">Re: Ice cone &ice cream bar for hot summer reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check with Amy's Ice Cream as well.  We are having them come out for our wedding in lieu of the grooms cake...very reasonable and they provide everything! :)
    Posted by classykat22[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards