Texas-Austin
Options

Bridal Portrait options?

I'm having a tough time thinking of somewhere INDOORS to do my bridal portraits.  I'm getting them done sometime in August, and wanted to do them indoors since it's going to be super hot outside. 

I originally wanted something "modern" looking to match some of my other elements, but at this point, I'd be open to hearing different suggetions. 

I looked into the W Austin hotel, and was really excited about it, but they are just WAY too expensive.  I would either have to book a room for around $450 or to use the public areas it is close to $1000!

I don't mind paying, but definietly not that much!

TIA for your help!

Re: Bridal Portrait options?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What about the Palmer Center? I have never been there so not sure what it looks like on the inside.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Texas Capitol building. The annex has some more modern looking areas. Best of all, it's FREE.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my bridals done this weekend, and I'm going to Laguna Gloria. It does cost $80, but that sounds better than the W! However, I lucked out that it was available and they didn't have a wedding that weekend.  

I was able to reserve the Villa for two hours and will take the majority of my pics in there. Then I'll probably take pics outdoors for as long as I can stand it (probably about 30 seconds). 

If you want, send me a message with your email and I can send you what they sent me. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the Capitol. What about something non-traditional, like a restaurant venue? I really like Perla's on South Congress, and they have amazing indoor and outdoor areas. I have no idea if they would let you come shoot there, but its worth a shot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards