Oklahoma

Vietnamese photographer/videographer

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for Vietnamese photographer/videographer in Oklahoma.  Please help =)

Re: Vietnamese photographer/videographer

• edited December 2011
    Good Luck with that.... If you like the photojournalistic style, you're better off just going with an American photog.  That's what we did.  I can't comment on the video yet, as we still have not yet recieved our video back.  But as far as photography, your photographer should be qualified to capture all moments of your day no matter what his background is.  There is Khoi Tran out of Tulsa, but we did not go with him because his wife seemed more interested in getting our money then making our day memorable. 
  • edited December 2011
    I used Khoi and Melisa Tran and they DID NOT seem interested in our money.  In fact, they were the BEST photographers for our wedding.  I used them for my engagement, bridal and wedding pictures.  Khoi (the husband-main photographer) is Vietnamese, and has done Vietnamese weddings before (check out the website for pictures from a Vietnamese wedding he shot).  The website is www.khoitranphotography.com.  They were the best vendor by far and my favorite thing about the wedding!  I HIGHLY recommend them!  Email me at mandjtopp@gmail.com if you have any more questions.  :)  
  • i got my wedding photo and video by Proweddingphotovideo.com. they are really good vietnamese wedding photographers in Oklahoma now. All my friends get this photographer. They're Vietnamese photographer team. You can visit their web site for more info at www.proweddingphotovideo.com . Good luck. 
  • truongt said:
    i got my wedding photo and video by Proweddingphotovideo.com. they are really good vietnamese wedding photographers in Oklahoma now. All my friends get this photographer. They're Vietnamese photographer team. You can visit their web site for more info at www.proweddingphotovideo.com . Good luck. 
    @truongt She's probably done with her wedding planning...her post is from March of 2010...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards