New Jersey - South

10 Days to Go... STRESSED!!!

Hey Ladies,     I am getting married in 10 days... and yes I am freaking out!!  I just need some suggestions on what last minute things I should be doing... I feel like I am done with most things but am scared that I am forgetting something. All vendors are paid and we have our marriage license and are set for the honey moon... but what else? Also, I am wanting to put little gift bags in each guests hotel room... what goes in them? Any suggestions would be appreciated... P.S. What the most accurate website for weather forecasts?

Re: 10 Days to Go... STRESSED!!!

• edited December 2011
    First don't stress about the weather you can't controll it but I can understand being prepared. I found Accuweather.com to be right on. Out of town bags you could put some water snacks info on the area etc. I would make lists to keep on tract like what to bring to the church, reception site and day of like the rings etc. Write every little thing down it's easier when you have it in front of you. Just chill out and enjoy the last 10 days they will fly!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Write lists! And don't stress about the weather! It poured on my wedding day, and everything still turned out amazing:-) Just enjoy these last few days, and don't be afraid to ask people for help if you feel overwhelmed! Good Luck!
    Pregnant with twins! :-) BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Meghan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, I feel you on the stressed out thing. At this rate, my mother and I won't even be speaking on Saturday.Also, if it makes you feel any better, you seem more on the ball than me. I finished most of the DIY projects last night, and today I'm picking up my marriage license, but I still need to pack and prepare all the gifts.Get those ready if you haven't already because this was something I could have done weeks ago and I'm now upset I waited until the last minute!Good luck, and have a beautiful day :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards