New Jersey - South

I'm Back - VENDOR REVIEWS

Hi all,

They say the wedding day and honeymoon goes by fast - ain't that the truth!  Ladies - watch out for post wedding depression, it really stinks.

I have done my vendor reviews.  Just click my bio link and click the link for vendor reviews on the page.  Most were good, some were really bad!!

All in all the wedding was amazing!!  Can't believe it is over, on to married life!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm Back - VENDOR REVIEWS

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Kim, now you just have to change your siggy pic to a married pic!  Congrats on your wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear your dress wasn't altered properly!  Glad everything else went well.  I can understand your frustration with the hotel, but I guess that's minor considering that everything else was good.
  • edited December 2011

Congratulations!! Thank you so much for posting your reviews! I definitely paid close attention to what you posted about The Westin since that is where our reception and blocked rooms will be. As soon as I finished reading, I jumped on the phone with them and our coordinator to make sure that we wouldn't have this issue b/c we have a ton of out of towners. We shall see.....I know they're going to hate me by the time this is all said and done...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can someone help me out and point out where the vendor reviews are on a bio page?  I don't see them... I just see the "wedding look book"... thanks in advance for helping a new knottie!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad you had a great day!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_im-back-vendor-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:248717bd-dd62-4da5-84da-344a73330f2cPost:a099f472-aae5-43a5-ac49-5119e48b6cea">Re: I'm Back - VENDOR REVIEWS</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can someone help me out and point out where the vendor reviews are on a bio page?  I don't see them... I just see the "wedding look book"... thanks in advance for helping a new knottie!
    Posted by ev4149[/QUOTE]

Go to her bio and it is on the page listed Vendor Reviews. :)

oh and her bio is listed in her siggy.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Glad your day went well! Can't wait to see pics!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Married My Best Friend on 9/17/2010
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations and glad that the day went smooth for the most part.  Thanks for the vendor reviews.  They are always juch appreciated!  
  • SunRun11SunRun11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome back!  It sounds like you had a wonderful day, as perfect as it could be.  So glad to read your reviews, especially since the Westin is my reception site AND location of room block. Glad to hear Mum's the word worked out well, because I may use her as well!  I guess you can give some vendors free reign and others need to be monitored more closely. Hope you are relaxing and adjusting to married life!
  • kimikins79kimikins79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks all - To all the Westin ladies - if you are dealing with Charlie V, I spoke to him and he was very polite about my troubles. However, there is no going back now and he said he would look into why the issues happened and try to fix them. 

I think if you just stay on him a little, he'll get it right.  He wasn't rude or dismissive of my complaints, but there wasn't much he could do now, the damage was done. 
    Also - just an FYI, I got a $119 room block, but AAA was only $102, so some family used that and then I had to have him manually transfer them into my group.  So...make sure he gives you the lowest rate as well.

Good luck.  The Westin is gorgeous, and many of my guests complimented the choice and said the hotel was beautiful.  They just need to work out the kinks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thx for posting!  So glad to hear Ken Stillman and Maria were both great, because we are using both!  Woo hoo!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! That is awesome that Ken did that for your BIL's speech!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards