New Jersey - South

Ceremonies in South Jersey/Philly area

Hi all,

I live in Pennsauken and I think I found a place I'd like to have my reception, however I don't want to have the actual ceremony there. One place I was interested in only offers a recepton or a reception+ceremony, not ceremony only. It seems like this is the case for a lot of venues. I'd have the reception there as well but they force you to use their preferred caterers and they're too expensive. The caterer I found starts at $40/person and I don't want to go too much above that.

Does anyone know of any nice venues in the area that will do a ceremony only (maybe for like 2 hours or so, to allow time for pictures)? I don't want to get married in a church, ballroom, or country club. I was really looking more at a place like the Merion  Tribute House; a large mansion/castle type place.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Ceremonies in South Jersey/Philly area

• TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Renault Winery they might do ceremony only and they have a castle like feel on the winery side.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards