New Jersey - South

VENUE

RENAISSANCE ROOM IN TURNERSVILLE? going to look here tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! any advice? any experience? TIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: VENUE

• Be warned that this past summer a couple was robbed during their reception. The bridal suite was broken into from the side enterance and the bride and bridal party had their purse's and phone's stolen! To make matters worse the venue was very rude and unhelpful because there is a taped sign saying that they aren't responsible for your belongings. It was also on the news, I believe channel 10. I know that they are very modest price wise but that is no reason for their unsympathetic actions!!!!!
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • If you are looking for reasonable rates, look into Brigalias in Sicklerville.  They have multiple price points and options.  It is also gorgeous inside!
  • yeah i remember that...we went today and did not like it at all...and yes brigalias is next on our list, they just haven't called us back...however I just got their email off of my friend...want to book for 2013 to lock in my date and I have been hearing many good things about them!  soooo000ooo excited! thanks so much!
  • I am a Brigalias bride,you will love them !
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards