New Jersey - South

cape may transportation

Hello everyone,

i am getting married in cape may 9/15/12 and am looking for reasonable transportation for the bridal party. the ceremony site and the reception are only a few blocks away as well as the hotel and the cremony site. please let me know if you know of any resonable rates.

thanks,
katrina morris

Re: cape may transportation

• I am getting married in Cape May as well, a little before you 9/07/12. We live about an hour away in Gloucester County, and are just having everyone drive or walk to the reception venue just a small dinner. Where is your reception/venue? Elle
  • In Response to Re:cape may transportation:
    I am getting married in Cape May as well, a little before you 9/07/12. We live about an hour away in Gloucester County, and are just having everyone drive or walk to the reception venue just a small dinner. Where is your reception/venue? Elle
    Posted by MichW90712

We are getting married at the 2nd st pavillion and the recep is at Union park. How about the wedding party are you guys driving yourselves?   where is your ceremony/reception at?  may i also ask who you are using for a bakery and for hair/makeup?

thanks,
    Kat
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards