New Jersey - South

cape may transportation

Hello everyone,

i am getting married in cape may 9/15/12 and am looking for reasonable transportation for the bridal party. the ceremony site and the reception are only a few blocks away as well as the hotel and the cremony site. please let me know if you know of any resonable rates.

thanks,
katrina morris

Re: cape may transportation

• I am getting married in Cape May as well, a little before you 9/07/12. We live about an hour away in Gloucester County, and are just having everyone drive or walk to the reception venue just a small dinner. Where is your reception/venue? Elle
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_cape-may-transportation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:73c7a770-78c5-46fa-86cc-f355bf78426ePost:06e4358f-97f5-47fe-add3-16bc76f256fc">Re:cape may transportation</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married in Cape May as well, a little before you 9/07/12. We live about an hour away in Gloucester County, and are just having everyone drive or walk to the reception venue just a small dinner. Where is your reception/venue? Elle
    Posted by MichW90712[/QUOTE]

We are getting married at the 2nd st pavillion and the recep is at Union park. How about the wedding party are you guys driving yourselves?   where is your ceremony/reception at?  may i also ask who you are using for a bakery and for hair/makeup?

thanks,
    Kat
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards