I'm feeling a little bored, so here is a fun survey, quiz, whatever. Enjoy!
1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Ceremony = beach Reception = The Stateroom in L.B.I
2) How long have you been engaged? A little over 4 months.
3) What has been your favorite part of planning? I loved going to my tasting. My venue did such a great job hosting the event.
4) What about your least favorite? The money, since we are pretty much on our on for most of it.
5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? I love my florist, Maria from Mums the Word. She has been great so far.
6) Any least favorite, why? So far so good!
7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? Getting to see all my friends + family, wearing my dress + exchanging vows.
8) What are least excited about, if anything? I'm nervous about the first dance.
9) Are you having an after party or brunch? Since our wedding ends at 9:30 we will more then likely hit a bar or so afterwards, since we are down the shore.
10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? We are just staying down the shore for a week or so afterwards.
11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process? CRAZY, STRESSFUL, FUN