New Jersey - South

Laurita Winery

Has anyone ever been to a wedding at Laurita Winery in New Egypt, Nj or they are having a wedding there? We just visited for a hour or so just to check it out but Conroy catering just seems difficult to deal with. . . . Thanks!!!

-Lisa 

Re: Laurita Winery

• edited December 2011
    We're having our wedding there in August 2012.  I can say its pretty pricey (we're splurging a little bit) and most of the restrictions come from the fact that first and foremost Laurita is a business.  Conroy Catering has wonderful food and service (if you get a chance try a tasting... its free for the bride and groom) but they're limited because Laurita is open to the public.  So our Saturday reception can't start until 7 pm not because of Conroy, but because Laurita doesn't close until 5 (I think) and then they need time to prepare.
    Really, the place got me on ambiance and character... let me know if there's anything else I can tell you :-)

Nicole
  • edited December 2011
    Im getting marrie there in May. I haven't gotten too involved yet with the details of the catering, but Conroy is fine to work with - just be sure to get the name of a contact person, otherwise your emails will go into a main email "dump" box where anyone will answer - this may be why you say thy are difficult, but once you book and you have  contact person, all is well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards