New Jersey - South

Marc Anthony Photography

Hey! I'm not very active on the board, but I lurk. I'm getting married September 12, 2010 at The Merion. And so far that's all I have booked. Haha.

So, I met with Marc tonight and I love him and I love his work and he seems fantastic. I've read some good things before but I was just hoping someone has had their wedding done by him and can confirm that he really is as wonderful as he seems!

I haven't heard anything bad about him, but I just wanna be sure. :)

Thanks!!
Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
Angel Baby grew wings on 7/15/2011 at 7w. <3<br>

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Marc Anthony Photography

• edited December 2011
    JSantilli used him for her wedding and had nothing but positive reviews for him.  She's on the boards now and then so I'm sure she'll respond when she see's your post.  You can try paging her here or on the Philly board also.
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I am using him for my wedding in June.  He obviously hasn't done our wedding yet, but he did do our engagement pics.  He was awesome and the pics are awesome.  We are on his blog, under engagements, "Keith and Lisa." 

His pics are great, and he has been so helpful to me along the way. I have no doubt that he will be a pleasure to have around on my wedding day, and will be positive and fun the whole day. 

Good luck!
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hey there- I did use him, like PharmJen said! He was great- def rec! He was a really positive part of the day,  and even now when i call him for albums, he calls me immediately!
  • edited December 2011
    See, I told ya she would respond ; )

J - Just scheduled our meeting with Cescaphe for January.  SO. FREAKING. EXCITED!
    Yorkie Jenga

• edited December 2011
    Hey! He was my photographer for my wedding in October. I was very happy with him and we love our pictures. You can check out pictures from our wedding in his blog, Kristen and Matt on 10/17/09. 
  • lovemedo0676lovemedo0676 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using him and absolutely ADORE him. We are friends on facebook and he is just the funniest guy. I can't wait for him to shoot my wedding. I would page jsantilli. She used him not that long ago. I know you can't go wrong at all. I have never heard anything bad about him or his work. Good luck.
  • lovemedo0676lovemedo0676 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHA. I didn't even see the responses. Sorry about Jsantilli. I didn't realize she already posted.
  • cynnnabuncynnnabun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you! For the girls that used him, I know he's very photojournalistic. Artsy, Creative. Which makes him great. But did he do any traditional straight on pictures for you? Like with you and hubby and then you guys and families?

Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Angel Baby grew wings on 7/15/2011 at 7w. <3<br>

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sure if you let him know that you would like some traditional potraits, he would absolutely do them.  I'm going to do formals at the church and creating a short list of the photos I want for my photog (with parents, with grandparents, with BP, etc) just to expedite the process. 
    Yorkie Jenga

• edited December 2011
    Yes he did. I gave him a list of all the traditional pictures that I wanted, which we did inside the church after the ceremony. I also gave him a list of some group photos I wanted at the reception and we took them as well. 
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He did my future brother and sister in law's wedding in September, I don't think she comes on the boards anymore.

He was awesome, so helpful and friendly, and the pictures they got back were really great. He did traditional shots, and a lot of really great candids. He made sure he got every picture the bride and groom requested. He was ton's of fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards