New Jersey - South

Quick reviews!!!!!!!

My wedding was last night at Adelphias and I can't complain about one thing...I think I hired the most AMAZING staff of people

Adelphias: Just redid the ballroom and it loos AMAZING the food was great, service was perfect and they were worth way more then what I paid

Ken Stillman video....Has to be one of the best decisions I made..I don't care what some people say about his service he is the BEST!!!!!!!  I had the "big show" done at the wedding and had him make copies for all my friends and family...people were floored by it, guests that never comment on anything couldn't stop going on about it.  He was awesome to work with and from the 5 minute little video that we saw my video is going to be unbelievable!!!

Karmila Harris....AMAZING...she joined with Keith and didn't a photo montage from the day and the photos were amazing...She got some amazing shots that we had not clue she was even taking....I am so excited to see what the rest look like

Dance party dj's...Kieth was again amazing....had the dance floor packed and was so into our bridal party and their crazy ideas :)  We had so much fun!!!!!

Suprem Limousine:  Our driver was great and very helpful...they were promt and great

Re: Quick reviews!!!!!!!

• amymk910amymk910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congratulations! my parents said they had a great time and everything was beautiful!!
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! I just saw your video on Ken Stillman's blog and I can't stop crying. You looked gorgeous. Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    I took a look at your big show too - BEAUTIFUL!  Looks like you had a wonderful day!  Congrats!
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    your video was amazing you looked so beautiful everything was sooo prettyy!!!! congrats
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats NYgirl! It sounds like you had an amazing wedding day. Glad to hear everything went so smoothly. Best wishes :)
  • edited December 2011
    congrats ! your video was so amazing you looked beautiful and everything looked wonderul. enjoy your honeymoon.
  • preciousa721preciousa721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I'm glad everything went well!!  I saw your video on ken stillman's blog too and you looked gorgeous and everything was beautiful.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!  I actually said told my husband on New Years Eve while we were on our way to a NYE party that there was a girl from theknot.com getting married that night.  We both think it was such an awesome night for a wedding!  I hope you had an amazing time!! 
  • edited December 2011
    I just looked at your Big Show and your pictures - Amazing!!!!!  And, your niece is beautiful!  It looks like she is a happy and healthy little girl!  So happy for you.
  • nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just got back from our honeymoon....it's good to be home....thanks for all the comments on the video...Everyones been obsessed with it.  Kamila Harris has a lot of photos too on her blog.   It truly was amazing and as much as I hated the plalnning me and my husband loved every moment of that day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards