Military Brides
Options

AW: He gave me the ring!

He picked it up on Tuesday apparently, and it burned a hole in his pocket until yesterday!  I was coming out of the shower and opened the bathroom door to find him down on one knee.  I burst into tears and he said, "Cate (full name), will you marry me?  Will you be my wife?"  And I launched myself at him into a big hug!  He then took me to a hotel where he had a suite (and we got upgraded to a honeymoon suite) and had a bottle of champagne chilling with a whole picnic, and then took me out for a wonderful sunset dinner on the beach at a nice restaurant.  It was incredible!  I'm on Cloud 9!  So now it's "Facebook official".  Our family and close friends already knew we were getting married, but now he had his chance to propose and I have my shiny!!!

Anniversary

Re: AW: He gave me the ring!

• Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay congratulations!!!!  I'm so excited for you!!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! That ring is gorgeous!!!! good job FI!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful ring too! Smile
  • Options
    ESquared423ESquared423 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW, that ring is stunning!!!! Congrats!!!
    PersonalMilestone Anniversary
  • Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! CONGRATS! 
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

Wow, Stan, what a gorgeous pic!  I absolutely love it!!!  I want to see MORE!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_aw-gave-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:63378f09-d5e3-4c24-a511-c407e4036ca4Post:3b2a00c5-80c0-497d-a813-7d040302823b">Re: AW: He gave me the ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies! Wow, Stan, what a gorgeous pic!  I absolutely love it!!!  I want to see MORE!!!
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks, there's more in my bio. I cannot wait to see yours, so get on it! ;)</div>
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY Calindi! :) That is an awesome proposal story! I remember that cloud 9 feeling too. I am expecting it to return during the wedding day. I know you had been planning but it's nice to make it official ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG that's so pretty! What a sweet story:) congrats!!!!
    Nimi and Little Bite Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been waiting for this post for tooo long!!! Yay Cate!!! and FI!!!! Congrats!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards