Options

Tuesday-

2»

Re: Tuesday-

• Options
    divinemsbeedivinemsbee member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I hate when that happens Kendall-I find for me it's a little chemical and after a few days of sleeping what feel like a lot, it'll go away. Right now my sleep schedule's all screwy. I went to bed last night at 9:30 and slept til 11. Not good, because now it's almost 2 and I'm making myself get up by 8. If it keeps up, maybe get checked out if you can, I find that when I'm alternating insomnia and over-sleeping it's generally a sign of some situational depression. Melatonin helps me.
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

GGirl - 12 is really good!  I can't pick a favorite yet.  I am reading them back-to-back so they all seem like one really long and awesome book.  But I hate starting a new one, because they explain stupid stuff all over again - like why Grandma Maser's living with Stephanie's parents, who Ranger is, what Connie looks like, the fact that Lula was a ho.

Oh, can I add to the annoyance that my boss gave me very unclear directions, I tried to clarify and did what we agreed, and then he blew up my phone all last night until 11:45pm trying to get information that I didn't send him?  He's all pissy at me, but I wasn't going to drive back to the office, which is 30 minutes away, at 9pm when I was already in my pajamas and going to bed.

I need a new job.  Blah.

Anniversary

• Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Cal-Yeah that is the annoying part of starting a new one when she explains it all, but I guess its nice if you never read the first few. I generally just skim when she does that.

and yeah, you definitely need to find a new job!
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He now claims that he had to stay up until 2am to do the work since I didn't send him that stuff.  He's pouting and growling at me when he speaks to me.  I'm so fed up with working for an incompetent fool.  I've done 99.5% of the work so far, and the partners know it.  Yet somehow I report to him, who takes credit for everything I do (even though no one believes it).

Anniversary

• Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my other vent. I HATE when people are in my blind spot. Seriously. Every car has one. Don't be in mine
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards